Tickets for La Grande Arche: Observatory Deck + Museum
Enjoy incredible views of Paris and beyond, plus a stunning museum
- Enjoy the newly refurbished Grande Arche, offering incredible views of central Paris and beyond
- Fly straight to the top in panoramic glass-walled elevators then stretch your legs on the giant roof terrace and footbridge – 110 meters above the ground
- Get the museum ticket and discover the stunning museum of photojournalism, featuring new and classic works by some of the world's greatest photographers
At 110 meters tall, the Grande Arche de La Défense is a towering architectural triumph. Built as a 20th-century update to the Arc de Triomphe, the monument celebrates the power of humanity and offers incredible views of central Paris. Now, you can go straight to the top and enjoy the largest terrace in Paris and the fascinating museum of photojournalism – if you can stop gawping at the scenery!
Paris's Grande Arche certainly casts a long shadow – it's one of the tallest structures in the city. After you've strutted up the marble steps, you'll be whisked skyward by the custom-designed glass-walled elevators, offering panoramic views of some of the capital's most iconic buildings.
Up top, the views only get better! Prepare to feel your jaw drop as you explore the skyscraping terrace, complete with a 100-meter footbridge that'll have you 'walking in the air' in complete safety. With views stretching into the distance, you can see landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and Arc de Triomphe like never before.
While you're here, take the opportunity to visit the 1,200 m² museum of photojournalism - showing off works by some of the world's greatest photographers. Then glide back down to earth.
Guillaume Herbaut: Pour mémoire (12 February - 13 May)
Award-winning contemporary photographer Guillaume Herbaut examines the ways in which history becomes legend. Through a collage of striking images, Herbaut's bleakly beautiful and thought-provoking images explore society's uneasy relationship with the Chernobyl disaster and Ukrainian Revolution.
- Access to the observation deck
- Access to the museum (if selected)
- Show your smartphone voucher at the ticketing desk to exchange it for an official ticket
- Please note that access to the museum is free between 13 February and 31 March, if you have a ticket that gives you access to the deck
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Line 1 to La Défense + a 5-minute walk
- Train (RER): Line A to La Défense + a 5-minute walk