Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Open Bus & Night Tour
Enjoy 50 stops all over the city plus a free night tour of Paris
- Hop on and off the bus on 4 lines at 50 stops across Paris, saving time and money
- See over 100 sights including the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre with an audio guide available in 10 languages between the stops
- Get a free night tour, plus discount vouchers and free onboard WiFi
Plan your own Parisian adventures with 4 bus lines and 50 stops and over 100 sights all over the City of Lights. Hop on and off at all of the major highlights - and at night take a unique 90-minute tour around the French capital. This is the best way to see Paris!
Want to see the Eiffel Tower at night? What about the Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre, or the Champs-Élysées? See them all with this all-encompassing bus and night tour!
Show your ticket to the bus driver, strap on the provided audio guide and go from famous site to famous site, as you soak up views, info and, hopefully, some sunshine. Hop off whenever you want and dig deeper into the rich history. Another bus will be along tout de suite.
Then, when darkness falls, join an exclusive tour of Paris designed to show you all the sights in the twinkling Parisian lights. There's no better way to fall in love with the city of love.
- Access to all 4 bus lines of L'Open Tours for 1 or 2 days
- Access to one Night Tour of L'Open Tours (90-minute tour)
- Free discount vouchers
Show your smartphone ticket or the printed ticket as you board the bus.
- Apr-Oct: Green Line 9:30-21:10, one bus every 10 min. Yellow 8:30-20:30, every 15 min. Orange 9:30-20:00, every 20 min. Blue 9:15-19:50, every 20 min
- Nov-Mar: Green 9:30-18:30, every 15 min. Yellow 9:25-18:20, every 25 min. Orange 9:45-18:35, every 25 min. Blue 9:20-19:00, every 25 min
- Duration of 1 loop: Green 2h 10 min, yellow 1h 20 min, orange 45 min, blue 45 min
1.5 hours. Apr-Oct 21:45, Nov-6 Jan 18:00. Departure from L'Open Tour office, 13 rue Auber 75009.