Tickets for Gourmet Dinner Cruise on the Seine
An impossibly elegant way to experience Paris
- Spend 2.5 hours cruising along the Seine and seeing The City Of Lights at night. You’ll first journey along the south bank, before looping around Notre Dame and traveling back along the north bank
- The boat is a sleek vessel with panoramic windows and elegant décor. It’s complemented by an attentive and discreet waitstaff
- You’ll be welcomed with a glass of Champagne or wine, and dinner consists of a four-course meal and wine. All the while, you’re serenaded by a live singer and band who play popular French standards
An elegant and glass-lined boat traverses the waters of the Seine. Night has fallen and the twinkling lights show you why Paris is known as the City of Lights. The French waiter serves you fine French cuisine, and a glass of wine is just an arm’s length away. A singer performs standards in the background… Nope, this isn't an over-produced TV commercial; it's perhaps the most elegant way to see Paris.
Choose the service and cuisine option that suits you, and get ready for a very memorable evening. There are four menus to choose from on your cruise. Choose the Etoile Service and get your choice of starter, a main, and dessert, and a special rate for children under 12.
Choose the Découverte Service and enjoy a panoramic view and a glass of champagne as an aperitif, along with tasting portions of two starters, two main courses, two desserts (tasting dishes on the menu are illustrated by a *) and petits four.
Choose the Privilege Service and excellent views from a panoramic window, a glass of champagne as an aperitif, and a selection of premium wines with your starter, main, cheese dish, dessert and petits four.
Choose the Premier Service and get an exceptional position at a round table towards the bow of the boat, two glasses of champagne (one as an aperitif and another with dessert), and a selection of premium wines and mature cheese with an appetizer, your choice of starter, main dish, dessert and petits four.
All services include a wide choice of a la carte dishes (starter, main dish, dessert) and an appetizer, several wines, mineral water and coffee.
- Green and white asparagus, olive powder and sauce Maltaise
- Foie gras confit, rhubarb and cherry marmalade, grated almonds*
- Salmon fillet, tart vegetables, burrata emulsion, crisp fennel*
- Crabmeat with avocado purée, creamy white wine sauce, puffed quinoa and lime
- Roast sea bass, green vegetables with lemon butter, tetragon greens, jus*
- Veal rump, potato gnocchi, girolles and soft apricots, arugula jus*
- Duck fillet, cherries au jus, white turnip and thyme-confit soybeans
- Roast beef fillet with Sarawak pepper, creamy polenta, and olives, sherry jus
- Cheese matured by our Maître Fromager Etoile Service: in place of dessert or at an additional cost (€5)
- Strawberry-sour cherry vacherin, basil whipped cream, crisp meringue
- Verbena pannacotta, roast apricot, almond tuile
- Le Schuss Lenôtre with roast peaches
- Concerto Chocolat Passy, with fresh raspberries and raspberry coulis. Our desserts are made by Maison Lenôtre
- Chilled asparagus creme and orange reduction
- Potato gnocchi, girolles and soft apricots, arugula condiment
- Delicious dinner
- Booklets in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Russian
- Live musical entertainment
- Head to docks 5 - 7 at Port de la Bourdonnais. Both docks are right next to each other and, depending on the day, the dinner cruise will depart from either one or the other
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket when you board the boat. Then go ahead and enjoy your meal!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Address: Port de la Bourdonnais, docks 5 - 7
- Metro: 6, stop Bir-Hakeim of Trocadèro + 14-minute walk
- RER: C, Champs de Mars + 8-minute walk
But wow what a delicious food.
The music was very good and the boot was clean.
The hosts did they very best to talk correctly English.
The view was great and the wine was out of this world !
The seats were very comfortable.
Great ! Would definitely recommend this to a friend.