Tickets for Gourmet Dinner Cruise on the Seine
An impossibly elegant way to experience Paris
- Spend 2.5 hours cruising along the Seine and seeing The City Of Lights at night. You’ll first journey along the south bank, before looping around Notre Dame and traveling back along the north bank
- The boat is a sleek vessel with panoramic windows and elegant décor. It’s complemented by an attentive and discreet waitstaff
- You’ll be welcomed with a glass of Champagne or wine, and dinner consists of a four-course meal and wine. All the while, you’re serenaded by a live singer and band who play popular French standards
An elegant and glass-lined boat traverses the waters of the Seine. Night has fallen and the twinkling lights show you why Paris is known as the City of Lights. The French waiter serves you fine French cuisine, and a glass of wine is just an arm’s length away. A singer performs standards in the background… Nope, this isn't an over-produced TV commercial; it's perhaps the most elegant way to see Paris.
The cruise's beginning is picture-perfect: you hop aboard your vessel under the shadow of the Eiffel Tower. Then you cast off and heads southeast towards Île de la Cité and Notre Dame Cathderal, before looping along the other bank of the river.
You’ll spend two and a half unhurried hours taking in Paris's sights from the water: the Louvre, Place de la Concorde, the Museé D’Orsay and many others. As you eat, drink, and be merry.
You’ll be struck by just how elegant the boat is. Of course, it doesn’t hurt that they’ll give you a glass of champagne or wine (depending on which option you purchase) when you first come aboard. And then the music begins. A live singer accompanied by a small backing band will provide the soundtrack for your evening. Now you're in the mood!
Dinner is a four-course gourmet meal, prepared by onboard chefs in a fully equipped kitchen and served by an attentive and discreet wait staff. Wine, bien sûr, is served alongside your meal. This isn’t so much a boat, as an elegant, floating restaurant.
Whether it’s a romantic dinner for two or a lively group meal, seeing Paris from the water, with its lights twinkling in the distance is très chic.
Choose the service and cuisine option that suits you, and get ready for a very memorable evening.
All services include a wide choice of a la carte dishes (starter, main dish, dessert) and an appetizer, several wines, mineral water and coffee.
- Choice of starter + main dish + dessert
- Special rate for children under 12
- Panoramic view
- A glass of Champagne as aperitif
- Tasting portions of two starters, two main courses and two desserts
- Excellent position by a panoramic window
- Glass of Champagne as aperitif
- Selection of premium wines
- Choice of starter + main dish + cheese + dessert
- Exceptional position at a round table towards the bow of the boat
- Two glasses of champagne (one as an aperitif and another with dessert)
- Appetizer + choice of starter + main dish + dessert
- Selection of premium wines
- Selection of mature cheeses
How to use your tickets
Show your smartphone ticket to the crew members when boarding.
- Delicious dinner
- Booklets in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Russian
- Live musical entertainment
Good to know
Metro: 6, stop Bir-Hakeim of Trocadèro
RER: C, Champs de Mars