Tickets for Fondation Louis Vuitton: Premium Access
Free shuttle and VIP entrance to this stunning Parisian icon
- Get Premium Access through a dedicated entrance, and free shuttle pick-up and drop-off
- See the Fondation Louis Vuitton's temporary exhibitions
- 3,600 glass panels on the Frank Gehry designed building's exterior make it breathtaking from the outside, but it's even more spectacular once you step inside
This major new exhibition at the Fondation Louis Vuitton is divided into two complementary sequences. Au diapason du monde brings together 25 French and international artists, including Matthew Barney, Mark Bradford, Trisha Donnelly and Takashi Murakami. These artists comment on (and question) humanity's fragile position within the universe, and our relationships with other living beings.
Get Premium Access to this iconic gallery designed by Frank Gehry. Fondation Louis Vuitton founder Bernard Arnault wanted to gift Paris with a remarkable space for art and culture. And it's that - and then some! Filled with natural light and air, it's hard to imagine a better place to see hot exhibitions. Especially with this VIP ticket.
With its amazing architecture evoking a boat in full sail, the Fondation Louis Vuitton is a breathtaking building. And inside it really comes to life - especially when you get shuttle pick-up and drop-off plus skip-the-line entrance.
Once inside this two-story glass building, you can explore temporary exhibitions showcasing modern and contemporary art - as well as Gehry's daring design.
There's a limited number of these tickets each day, in order to ensure the best experience. When you're in Paris treat yourself to an art-going experience unlike any other.
- Skip-the-line entrance to all current temporary exhibitions
- Skip-the-line entrance to the permanent collection of architectural plans
- Free use of the shuttle bus service (roundtrip)
Access the Fondation at the dedicated Premium access at the main entrance and have your smartphone ticket scanned before proceeding to the security check.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Line 1 to Les Sablons station, Fondation Louis Vuitton exit, then 10-15 minutes walking
- Bus: Line 244 to Fondation Louis Vuitton stop at weekends, to Jardin d’Acclimatation stop on weekdays
- The free shuttle buses, exclusively for visitors of the Fondation Louis Vuitton, depart from Place Charles de Gaulle, on corner of Avenue de Friedland, near the metro exit. Shuttles depart every 15 minutes during opening hours, with the last shuttle leaving the Fondation 7 minutes after closing. Please show your smartphone ticket when entering the bus
Food isn't allowed inside, but you can bring a snack and eat it on the terrace if the weather is nice. You can also buy a coffee or a hot chocolate there.
Still very convenient. Make sure your cell batteries are fully charged as when I got on the mini bus after the tour of the Foundation, my batteries were low. No paper work to show.
CAFE LE FRANK;;;LOVELY BUT VERY EXPENSIVE. 7E for tea and 7E for coffee.