- Get Premium Access through a dedicated entrance, and free shuttle pick-up and drop-off
- See the Fondation Louis Vuitton's temporary exhibitions
- 3,600 glass panels on the Frank Gehry designed building's exterior make it breathtaking from the outside, but it's even more spectacular once you step inside
Painting takes many forms: It can be figurative or abstract, expressive or distanced, vivid or murky. As an art form, it never ceases to reinvent itself and transgress its own rules. With A Vision for Painting, the Fondation Louis Vuitton displays a special selection of 70 works of 23 international artists from the 1960s to the present day.
Juxtaposing vastly different works together, the exhibition highlights the stylistic and aesthetic variations in painting, that reflect the changing nature of cultural ideals and society itself over the last 60 years. Rooms devoted to Joan Mitchell, Alex Katz, Gerhard Richter, Ettore Spalletti, Yayoi Kusama and Jesús Rafael Soto alternate with thematic collections on abstraction, space, and colour.
Exhibiting the immense collection of British entrepreneur and art patron Samuel Courtauld, A Vision for Impressionism is a celebration and exposé of impressionist art, which brings together 110 of the greatest paintings and graphic pieces from the late 19th and early 20th century. Many of these masterful works haven't been displayed in Paris for over 60 years.
Highlights of the exhibition include Un Bar aux Folies Bergère by Manet, La Jeune Femme se poudrant by Seurat, Les Joueurs de cartes by Cézanne, Autoportrait à l’oreille bandée by Van Gogh, Nevermore by Gauguin, as well as a set of ten watercolours by J.M.W. Turner.
Get Premium Access to this iconic gallery designed by Frank Gehry. Fondation Louis Vuitton founder Bernard Arnault wanted to gift Paris with a remarkable space for art and culture. And it's that - and then some! Filled with natural light and air, it's hard to imagine a better place to see hot exhibitions. Especially with this VIP ticket.
With its amazing architecture evoking a boat in full sail, the Fondation Louis Vuitton is a breathtaking building. And inside it really comes to life - especially when you get shuttle pick-up and drop-off plus skip-the-line entrance.
Once inside this two-story glass building, you can explore temporary exhibitions showcasing modern and contemporary art - as well as Gehry's daring design.
There's a limited number of these tickets each day, in order to ensure the best experience. When you're in Paris treat yourself to an art-going experience unlike any other.
- Skip-the-line entrance to all current temporary exhibitions
- Skip-the-line entrance to the permanent collection of architectural plans
- Free use of the shuttle bus service (roundtrip)
Access the Fondation at the dedicated Premium access at the main entrance and have your smartphone ticket scanned before proceeding to the security check.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Line 1 to Les Sablons station, Fondation Louis Vuitton exit, then 10-15 minutes walking
- Bus: Line 244 to Fondation Louis Vuitton stop at weekends, to Jardin d’Acclimatation stop on weekdays
- The free shuttle buses, exclusively for visitors of the Fondation Louis Vuitton, depart from Place Charles de Gaulle, on corner of Avenue de Friedland, near the metro exit. Shuttles depart every 15 minutes during opening hours, with the last shuttle leaving the Fondation 7 minutes after closing. Please show your smartphone ticket when entering the bus
Food isn't allowed inside, but you can bring a snack and eat it on the terrace if the weather is nice. You can also buy a coffee or a hot chocolate there.
Entrée réservée pour la Fondation (contrôle sécurité+entrée dans la fondation en moins de 5 minutes).
Très beau musée avec des expositions toujours merveilleuses et très bien agencés. Des tableaux qu'on a vus sur photo maintes fois et qu'enfin on voit réellement
À voir absolument