- The building's shape, designed by architect Frank Gehry to evoke sails billowing with wind, is a work of art in itself
- The 3,600 glass panels that create the flowing effect of the building were molded by industrial robots, which suits the futuristic feel of the space
- See the Fondation Louis Vuitton's permanent exhibition, with original designs and blueprints, guiding you through this incredible architectural journey!
Founder Bernard Arnault (Chairman and CEO of LVMH) wanted to present Paris with an extraordinary space for art and culture, and hoo boy, did he deliver! The finished building is a veritable work of art, with dazzling architecture mixing organic and space-age designs. Lose yourself amid an incredible art collection, bathed in natural light.
With a shape inspired by billowing sails, architect Frank Gehry certainly followed the brief to "astound visitors by offering [...] an exceptional space".
This two-story glass building has 11 galleries spread over 4,000 m2. And it's certainly spectacular – along with its provocative exhibitions, the building is a work of art in its own right. This skip-the-line ticket lets you explore this masterpiece of modern architectural design at your own pace.
The permanent "Architectural Journey" exhibition showcases the spectacular development of the museum, from its initial conception to its groundbreaking realization. Best of all, you can see Frank Gehry's peerless work all around you – truly a modern masterpiece!
- Access to architectural self- or guided visit, terraces, and panoramic views
- Free use of the shuttle bus service (roundtrip; normally costs 2€)
- Access to temporary exhibitions
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Line 1 to Les Sablons station, Fondation Louis Vuitton exit, then 10-15 minutes walking
- Bus: Line 244 to Fondation Louis Vuitton stop at weekends, to Jardin d’Acclimatation stop on weekdays
- The shuttle buses, exclusively for visitors of the Fondation Louis Vuitton, depart from Place Charles de Gaulle, on corner of Avenue de Friedland, near the metro exit. Shuttles depart every 15 minutes during opening hours, with the last shuttle leaving the Fondation 7 minutes after closing. Please show your smartphone ticket when entering the bus