- See water features designed to reflect the sun's rays and light up the outside wall of the Hall of Mirrors
- Enter the three-story Petit Trianon, a château built in the park of Versailles, offered by Louis XVI to Marie Antoinette
- Walk the plethora of lavishly furnished rooms in the Grand Trianon, and walk the sunlit Peristyle by the gardens
Commissioned by Louis XIV in 1670, the Grand Trianon was the ideal place to escape the pomp of court life – and a good hideaway for the king's affair with Madame de Montespan. Similar to France's kings, Marie Antoinette too had her private refuge in the form of the Queen's Hamlet. This rustic garden-village was modeled after the Hameau de Chantilly.
With this ticket, walk the halls of the Trianon Estate to explore France's kings' opulent abodes and stroll around the hamlet and its gardens.
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the Grand Trianon.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- The Musical Fountains Show: Entrance fees apply between 09:00-19:00 on Tuesdays from 21 May to 25 June and on Saturdays and Sundays from 06 April to 27 October
- The Musical Gardens: Entrance fees apply between 09:00-19:00 on Tuesdays from 02 April to 14 May and from 02 July to 29 October and on Fridays from 05 April to 25 October
Palace of Versailles: Palace Entrance + Audio Guide
See the rooms and gardens of this elegant 17th-century castle
Palace of Versailles: Access All Areas + Audio Guide
Access all areas of the Sun King's estate with an audio guide
Palace of Versailles: Skip The Line + Guided Tour in English
Get an eye-opening insider tour of the spectacular royal residences