- Skip the lines and join your guide for a detailed tour of Paris's number one iconic landmark
- See Montmartre, the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe and more from the panoramic viewing platform
- Take a one-hour boat ride up the River Seine in style - a great new way to see the city
This easy-to-use smartphone ticket gets you reserved entrance to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower with a guide. No waiting ages for security checks either: There's a special line just for you. After that, it's time for a river cruise past Paris's other top attractions.
Ooh là là, what a combo! Get to grips with the iconic 'Iron Lady' and find out why it's still one of the planet's most visited monuments. Your guide will meet you at the base and whisk you past the lines, straight to the summit!
What stories would the Eiffel Tower tell about her tumultuous history if she could talk? Why was she almost torn down? Find out, while soaking up the spectacular panoramic city views. Montmartre, the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe and the golden Dôme des Invalides all look just as impressive from up high.
After that, board your boat from the base of the Eiffel Tower and cruise down the Seine in style. See the prestigious monuments and bridges, and get more fun facts from an audio guide. Merci beaucoup !
- Priority access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Access to the 3rd floor summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Access to security check shortcuts
- Professional licensed guide in English for the Eiffel Tower
- One-hour sightseeing river cruise
- Priority access to the 3rd floor elevator of the Eiffel Tower (no priority access offered there)
- You must visit the Eiffel Tower before doing the river cruise
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the Eiffel Tower Carousel on Promenade Quai Branly. The guide will give you your river cruise ticket
- All visitors must undergo a security check at the Eiffel Tower. There may be a line, so make sure to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before your booked timeslot
- Go straight to the Vedettes de Paris pier on Port de Suffren (right in front of the Eiffel Tower, boarding ramp 2), show your paper ticket, and join the next cruise
- Boarding closes 10 minutes before each departure
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1) Eiffel Tower
- 2) Hôtel national des Invalides
- 3) National Assembly
- 4) Musée d'Orsay
- 5) Académie française
- 6) Conciergerie
- 7) Notre-Dame de Paris
- 8) Arab World Institute
- 9) Hôtel de Ville
- 10) Louvre Museum
- 11) Luxor Obelisk
- 12) Grand and Petit Palais
- 13) Palais de Chaillot
Eiffel Tower - Summit: Guided Visit
Get the elevator straight to the top of Paris's number one landmark
City Bus Tour, Seine Cruise & Eiffel Tower
Discover the magic of Paris from three breathtaking perspectives
Paris by Night: City Bus Tour, Seine Cruise & Eiffel Tower
See the French capital up at night from a coach, a boat, and the Eiffel Tower