Tickets for Eiffel Tower Last Minute: Guided Visit to the Summit
Get last minute tickets and summit this Paris must-see with a live guide!
- Explore the summit and second floor of this famous Parisian icon with a guide in a small group of fewer than 20
- See landmarks such as Montmartre, the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe and the golden dome of the Invalides
- Learn the history of what was once the world's tallest building (back in 1889) and see La Dame de Fer ('The Iron Lady') in a whole new light
One of the most iconic structures on a city skyline, no trip to Paris is complete without a visit to the Eiffel Tower. If you're strapped for time, squeeze in this special trip to the Eiffel Tower's second floor - and summit - with a guide!
Come see this amazing feat of engineering, built to celebrate the 100-year anniversary of the French Republic. It's so tall up close that it isn't hard to believe the Eiffel Tower was once the tallest building in the whole world.
When it was completed in 1889 however, it wasn't always loved, and when you join your local guide for the lowdown you'll learn why!
Explore the second floor, then shoot up to the summit where highlights like Montmartre, the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe and more are all twinkling up from below.
It's an unforgettable history lesson and a Parisian must-do all in one.
- Access to the 3rd floor summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Reserved entrance to the 2nd floor
- Access to security check shortcuts
- Professional licensed guide in English
- Priority access to the 3rd floor elevator
- Meet your guide at the meeting point, the Eiffel Tower Carousel on Promenade Quai Branly, and show them your smartphone ticket
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before your booked timeslot!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim or Trocadéro or line 9 to Trocadéro
- RER: Line C to Champs de Mars
- Bus: Lines 42, 69, 82 or 87 to Champ de Mars or lines 22, 30, 32, 63 or 72 to Trocadéro