- Savor one of the world's essential cultural experiences, and scale the Eiffel Tower with an expert local guide
- Stop at the 1st and 2nd-floor viewing levels and see the enchanting rooftops of Paris bathed in daylight or lit up like Christmas
- See far across the city, and get a new perspective on landmarks like the Sacré-Cœur and the Arc de Triomphe
Is there a more emblematic symbol of Paris than the Eiffel Tower? Gazing down over the City of Light from this iconic monument is one of those bucket-list experiences that no Parisian vacation is complete without.
Join a friendly local guide, clamber up the wrought-iron structure, and hear the story of how the tower was once reviled as an eyesore on the city's skyline. Look down from the airy heights of the world-famous tower, and enjoy the pretty lights and landmarks of Paris.
- Go to the gardens in front of the south entrance security check. Meet your guide by the cream-colored building on the pathway Allée Léon Bourgeois
- The guide will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket, and holding a sign saying "Climbing Tour"
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Eiffel Tower - Summit: Guided Visit
Get the elevator straight to the top of Paris's number one landmark
City Bus Tour, Seine Cruise & Eiffel Tower
Discover the magic of Paris from three breathtaking perspectives
Paris by Night: City Bus Tour, Seine Cruise & Eiffel Tower
See the French capital up at night from a coach, a boat, and the Eiffel Tower