- Make your way to the Eiffel Tower swiftly with a priority-access ticket
- Go straight to the second floor and walk on a transparent walkway
- See the Louvre, the Musée d'Orsay, La Grande Arche de la Défense and more, while the audio guide fills you on the details
Walk smugly past the queues for priority access to visiting Paris's most iconic monument and landmark, the Eiffel Tower. Take in the city views from the first and second levels, and learn the history of Paris and the Eiffel Tower with an audio guide.
There's nothing quite like standing on this landmark Parisian monument, which was created for the Exposition Universelle of 1889 by civil engineer Gustave Eiffel.
It's seen a lot of drama over the years, and you'll get a full commentary on the highs and lows with the included audio guide.
On the second floor, soak up the panoramic views of the capital. Watch the bustling crowds on the busy Champ de Mars in the Tower's shadow.
Scared of heights? Challenge yourself to walk the transparent walkway 57 meters above the ground - you can do it!
- Priority access to the Eiffel Tower (1st and 2nd floors)
- Tour escort to take you to the first security check
- A downloadable audio guide mobile app, available to download from the App Store or Play Store
- Transport to the meeting point
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled time
- Show your smartphone ticket at the PARISCityVISION's welcome point
- A tour escort will take you to the first security check
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Eiffel Tower - Summit: Guided Visit
Get the elevator straight to the top of Paris's number one landmark
City Bus Tour, Seine Cruise & Eiffel Tower
Discover the magic of Paris from three breathtaking perspectives