- Dream with your eyes wide open
- Live out Disney® classic fairytales and exciting adventures
- Experience unlimited Disney® fun and rides
- Take advantage of full flexibility with Year-Round
- Party with your favorite Disney® characters
Disneyland Paris is the experience of a lifetime. With two side-by-side parks, over 50 attractions, seven hotels, and activities ranging from golf to Caribbean pirate attacks, there's excitement here that will appeal to the whole family.
In a magical kingdom not so far away (just 32 km outside of Paris), classic Disney heroes and heroines mingle with modern cartoon superstars - and your family. At Disneyland® Park Disney's beloved fairy tales are brought to life in five incredible lands. Your family may experience fun overload, but it's only half of what's on offer!
If you choose the 1 Day/2 Parks ticket you can also head right next door to Walt Disney Studios® Park. Here, it's "Lights! Camera! Amusement!" as you get a hearty dose of movie magic. Head behind-the-scenes at four studio lots, meet your favorite Disney Characters, and experience thrilling rides. So many rides!
If you need a meal break Disney's got you covered. There are over 40 dining options to suit every taste and budget. You can even stay amid the magic in one of seven Disney® Hotels, each with its own distinct theme. And the exclusive Extra Magic Hours give hotel guests more time in the Disney® Parks. Go big, go Disney!
LAY OF THE LAND: Get an idea of the layout before you arrive, especially if you're planning to visit both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park. A good plan will help you make the most of your time.
FASTPASS: All tickets include the fantastic FASTPASS, a free, time-saving service that allows you to pre-book times for different attractions. This shortens your wait at the most popular attractions, freeing you up to get more family photos with Mickey.
Disneyland Paris 77777 Marne-la-Vallée
- Entrance to Disneyland Park®
- Entrance to Walt Disney Studios® Park only with 2-Park ticket
- This ticket allows you to skip the line at the entrance to the parks, but not at the attractions.
You will receive the Disney E-ticket shortly after booking. Mobile tickets are accepted.
October - May
- Disneyland Park: Monday to Friday 10:00 - 19:00
- Walt Disney Studios: Monday to Friday 10:00 – 18:00
- Later hours some weekends
June - September
- Disneyland Park daily 10:00 – 23:00
- Walt Disney Studios daily 10:00 - 19:00
Disneyland Paris is located 32 km (20 miles) east of Paris
- Car: Leave the A4 motorway at exit 14: "Parcs Disney® et Bailly-Romainvilliers”. You can then access the Disneyland Paris parks directly
- Train and RER Line A: You can access the parks directly from the Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station - trains leave approximately every 10 minutes. The journey time is on average 35 minutes from Paris.