- Skip those massive lines and get straight into family fun - booking with Tiqets is cheaper than buying tickets at the entrance!
- Enjoy 50 attractions such as world-class rides like Star Tours, Tower of Terror, and Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, catch spectacular parades and fireworks displays, and meet your favorite Disney heroes
- Choose the two-park pass and get access to Walt Disney Studios Park as well as Disneyland Paris - twice the magic!
From January 12th to March 17th 2019, Disneyland Paris will transport you to a galaxy far, far away to relive the most dramatic moments and iconic stories from the Star Wars movie universe. Get a bear-hug from Chewbacca, sneak past stormtroopers, see lasers fly past you in an epic space battle, and face off against Darth Vader himself, plus lots, lots more. Lightsabers at the ready!
Disneyland's Festival of Pirates and Princesses will let aspiring young buccaneers and princesses realize their dreams! Get dressed up in pirate garb and join Captain Jack Sparrow's crew of scurvy dogs for a swashbuckling adventure on the high seas! Or, break out the tiaras and glitter makeup, and dress up like your favorite princess. Meet all the Disney princesses, and marvel at the spectacular princess promenade parade as well as the incredible Disney Illuminations evening show.
Skip the long lines outside Disneyland Paris and get straight to moseying around the Magic Kingdom, soaking up the atmosphere and joy. Get the 2-park option and add Walt Disney Studios Park to your full day of unforgettable family fun!
A trip to Disneyland is the highlight of anyone's year, so get yourself to the happiest place on Earth! The two-park option even gets you into Walt Disney Studios Park for double the fun!
Inside the immaculate grounds of the Magic Kingdom, you'll find endless fun. Get out of this world with Star Tours and Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain. Then treat your senses on the 4D-enhanced Ratatouille: The Adventure.
Swashes in need of buckling? Then Pirates of the Caribbean should be right up your double-crossing alley.
Of course, there's all the spectacular live shows, heartwarming meet-and-greets as well as explosive firework displays and parades.
Magic from morning to night, that's the Disney way!
- Skip-the-line access at the box office line
- Pass for 1 Day 1 Park: Entrance to Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios
- Pass for 1 Day 2 Parks: Entrance to Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios
- Fast access at some attractions (a timeslot can be booked with your included FASTPASS)
- Skip-the-line access at the attractions
- Food and drinks
Show the smartphone ticket at the turnstile at the entrance of the park. You may also bring a printed version of your ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Disneyland Paris is 32km east of Paris
- Train or RER Line A: You can access the parks directly from the Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station - trains leave approximately every 10 minutes. The journey time is on average 35 minutes from Paris
- Car: Leave the A4 motorway at exit 14 'Parcs Disney® et Bailly-Romainvilliers'. You can then access the Disneyland Paris parks directly
Spend less time in line and more chasing Mickey Mouse for selfies! Download the Disneyland Paris app to check ride waiting times - there's free WiFi in the park.
Just the way is adevertised.
We save a long line to buy tickets just by using the ones we had in the phone!!!
thank u so much