- Skip the lines and get straight into family fun – booking with Tiqets is cheaper than buying tickets at the entrance!
- Enjoy 50 attractions such as world-class rides like the Tower of Terror and meet your favorite characters
- Choose the two-park pass and get access to Walt Disney Studios Park as well as Disneyland Paris – twice the magic!
Experience life in the Pride Lands and Seonee jungle with the captivating Lion King & Jungle Festival this summer at Disneyland Paris.
See iconic moments from Disney masterpieces come to life with a performance of The Lion King: Rhythms of the Pride Lands, an acrobatic reenactment of Simba's journey from cub to king. Bounce to the beat of an African-inspired village as you learn to play traditional Djembe drums, and channel the Hakuna Matata spirit as you stomp to the rhythm of Timon's 'MataDance'.
Don't miss the The Jungle Book Jive for a musical extravaganza set deep in the Indian jungle with Baloo and the gang. There are also plenty of opportunities to meet timeless Disney characters. Shake hands with Rafiki and meet King Louie, and learn to be like him!
Disney's villains are taking over the park this Halloween. Expect spooky stage shows, pumpkin patches, princesses, and twists on classic rides. Kids can also snap photos with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy who will be dressed for the scary occasion.
If you're feeling brave, step into the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror or visit the newly renovated Phantom Manor. Can't stomach those thrills? Then look forward to the light shows on Sleeping Beauty Castle that retell classic Disney stories.
Check out the special Halloween tickets on sale for October 26 and 31, we promise that it will be frightfully fun!
Skip the lines outside Disneyland Paris and get straight to moseying around the Magic Kingdom, soaking up the atmosphere and joy. Get the two-park option and add Walt Disney Studios Park to your full day of unforgettable family fun!
A trip to Disneyland is the highlight of anyone's year, so get yourself to the happiest place on Earth! The two-park option even gets you into Walt Disney Studios Park for double the fun!
Inside the immaculate grounds of the Magic Kingdom, you'll find endless fun. Get out of this world with Star Tours and Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain. Then treat your senses on the 4D-enhanced Ratatouille: The Adventure.
Swashes in need of buckling? Then Pirates of the Caribbean should be right up your double-crossing alley.
Of course, there's all the spectacular live shows, heartwarming meet-and-greets as well as explosive firework displays and parades.
Magic from morning to night, that's the Disney way!
Show the smartphone ticket at the turnstile at the entrance of the park. You may also bring a printed version of your ticket for easier scanning.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Disneyland Paris is 32km east of Paris
- Train or RER Line A: You can access the parks directly from the Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station - trains leave approximately every 10 minutes. The journey time is on average 35 minutes from Paris
- Car: Leave the A4 motorway at exit 14 'Parcs Disney® et Bailly-Romainvilliers'. You can then access the Disneyland Paris parks directly
Spend less time in line and more chasing Mickey Mouse for selfies! Download the Disneyland Paris app to check ride waiting times - there's free WiFi in the park.
Disneyland Paris: Skip The Line
Live shows, rides, parades and more, it's not such a small world after all!
Disneyland Paris: 1-Day Ticket + Transport from Paris
Live shows, rides, parades and more with return transport from central Paris