- Skip those massive lines and get straight into family fun - booking with Tiqets is cheaper than buying tickets at the entrance!
- Enjoy 50 attractions such as world-class rides like Star Tours, Tower of Terror, and Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, catch spectacular parades and fireworks displays, and meet your favorite Disney heroes
- Choose the two-park pass and get access to Walt Disney Studios Park as well as Disneyland Paris - twice the magic!
Gather your super-recruits for the epic Marvel Season of Super Heroes, 23rd March to 16th June 2019.
Join forces with Star-Lord and Gamora and strut your stuff to some classic 70s and 80s dance tunes. Watch the Avengers, including Thor and Black Widow, fighting Asgard's evil second prince, Loki. Meet Spider-Man and Captain Marvel and take on a new super-persona with some heroic face painting action.
Will you save the Universe? Team up with the mightiest Marvel super heroes and find out.
Skip the long lines outside Disneyland Paris and get straight to moseying around the Magic Kingdom, soaking up the atmosphere and joy. Get the 2-park option and add Walt Disney Studios Park to your full day of unforgettable family fun!
A trip to Disneyland is the highlight of anyone's year, so get yourself to the happiest place on Earth! The two-park option even gets you into Walt Disney Studios Park for double the fun!
Inside the immaculate grounds of the Magic Kingdom, you'll find endless fun. Get out of this world with Star Tours and Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain. Then treat your senses on the 4D-enhanced Ratatouille: The Adventure.
Swashes in need of buckling? Then Pirates of the Caribbean should be right up your double-crossing alley.
Of course, there's all the spectacular live shows, heartwarming meet-and-greets as well as explosive firework displays and parades.
Magic from morning to night, that's the Disney way!
- Skip-the-line access at the box office line
- Pass for 1 Day 1 Park: Entrance to Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios
- Pass for 1 Day 2 Parks: Entrance to Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios
- Fast access at some attractions (a timeslot can be booked with your included FASTPASS)
- Skip-the-line access at the attractions
- Food and drinks
Show the smartphone ticket at the turnstile at the entrance of the park. You may also bring a printed version of your ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Disneyland Paris is 32km east of Paris
- Train or RER Line A: You can access the parks directly from the Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station - trains leave approximately every 10 minutes. The journey time is on average 35 minutes from Paris
- Car: Leave the A4 motorway at exit 14 'Parcs Disney® et Bailly-Romainvilliers'. You can then access the Disneyland Paris parks directly
Spend less time in line and more chasing Mickey Mouse for selfies! Download the Disneyland Paris app to check ride waiting times - there's free WiFi in the park.