Tickets for Disneyland Paris: Skip The Line (Seasonal Offer)
Book in advance and enjoy a magical day with your family
- Skip those massive lines and get straight into family fun - booking with Tiqets is cheaper than buying tickets at the entrance!
- Enjoy 50 attractions such as world-class rides like Star Tours, Tower of Terror, and Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, catch spectacular parades and fireworks displays, and meet your favorite Disney heroes
- Choose the two-park pass and get access to Walt Disney Studios Park as well as Disneyland Paris - twice the magic!
Skip the long lines outside Disneyland Paris and get straight to moseying around the Magic Kingdom, soaking up the atmosphere and joy. Get the 2-park option and add Walt Disney Studios Park to your full day of unforgettable family fun!
A trip to Disneyland is the highlight of anyone's year, so get yourself to the happiest place on Earth! The two-park option even gets you into Walt Disney Studios Park for double the fun!
Inside the immaculate grounds of the Magic Kingdom, you'll find endless fun. Get out of this world with Star Tours and Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain. Then treat your senses on the 4D-enhanced Ratatouille: The Adventure.
Swashes in need of buckling? Then Pirates of the Caribbean should be right up your double-crossing alley.
Of course, there's all the spectacular live shows, heartwarming meet-and-greets as well as explosive firework displays and parades.
Magic from morning to night, that's the Disney way!
- Skip-the-line access at the box office line
- Pass for 1 Day 1 Park: Entrance to Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios
- Pass for 1 Day 2 Parks: Entrance to Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios
- Skip-the-line access at the attractions
- Food and drinks
Show the smartphone ticket at the turnstile at the entrance of the park. You may also bring a printed version of your ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Disneyland Paris is 32km east of Paris
- Train or RER Line A: You can access the parks directly from the Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station - trains leave approximately every 10 minutes. The journey time is on average 35 minutes from Paris
- Car: Leave the A4 motorway at exit 14 'Parcs Disney® et Bailly-Romainvilliers'. You can then access the Disneyland Paris parks directly