- Get your skip-the-line ticket with Tiqets – it's cheaper than buying at the entrance – and go where dreams come true
- Meet your favorite Disney stars around the park, catch special live shows and parades, and make sure you stay for the awe-inspiring fireworks displays at the end of the day
- Book tickets to both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park to enjoy more than fifty attractions
Gather your super-recruits for the epic Marvel Season of Super Heroes, 23rd March to 16th June 2019.
Join forces with Star-Lord and Gamora and strut your stuff to some classic 70s and 80s dance tunes. Watch the Avengers, including Thor and Black Widow, fighting Asgard's evil second prince, Loki. Meet Spider-Man and Captain Marvel and take on a new super-persona with some heroic face painting action.
Will you save the Universe? Team up with the mightiest Marvel super heroes and find out.
The Magic Kingdom just got a whole lot more magical! See those lines to get in? This ticket is the sprinkle of fairy dust that'll make them disappear, getting you straight into the action.
Meet your heroes, soak up the enchanting atmosphere, and feel the thrills on Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Tours, and more! With more than fifty attractions spread across Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios, the '2 Parks' option lets you fully enjoy both Disney universes in one go!
Whether you like adrenaline-pumping thrill rides or gentler adventures, there's something for everyone at Disneyland Paris. Kids (and kids-at-heart) will love meeting their larger-than-life heroes. The parks lively street parades, spectacular shows, and fireworks that fill the sky are delightful sights that become precious memories.
Opt for two parks and get access to Walt Disney Studios Park, where attractions feature a big dose of silver screen excitement!
At Walt Disney Studio you'll get animation-themed excitement like the Ratatouille dark ride, the Tower of Terror, and a Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop.
The Backlot and Production Courtyard will draw you deeper into the world of movie magic, with rides, attractions, and shows. All told, there are five thrilling zones that put you (and fun) in the spotlight.
No need to wish upon a star – the real magic is already here waiting for you.
Disney's FASTPASS technology allows you to book a timeslot for fast access to some attractions. You can find the FASTPASS machine at the entrance to the attraction.
- Skip-the-line access at the box office line
- Pass for 1 Day 1 Park: Entrance to Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios
- Pass for 1 Day 2 Parks: Entrance to Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios
- Fast access at some attractions (a timeslot can be booked with your included FASTPASS)
- Skip-the-line at the attractions
Show the smartphone ticket at the turnstile at the entrance of the park. You may also bring a printed version of your ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train or RER Line A: You can access the parks directly from the Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station (2-minute walk) - trains leave approximately every 10 minutes. The journey time is on average 35 minutes from Paris
- Car: Leave the A4 motorway at exit 14 'Parcs Disney® et Bailly-Romainvilliers'. You can then access the Disneyland Paris parks directly
Spend less time in line and more chasing Mickey Mouse for selfies! Download the Disneyland Paris app to check ride waiting times - there's free WiFi in the park.