Tickets for Disneyland Paris: Skip The Line
The best price to get straight into the theme park where dreams come true!
- Skip the massive lines and get straight into the park with 50 attractions where dreams really do come true
- Meet your favorite Disney stars around the park, catch special live shows and parades, and make sure you stay for the awe-inspiring fireworks displays at the end of the day
- Book with Tiqets - it's cheaper than buying tickets at the entrance!
The Magic Kingdom just got more magical! See those long lines to get in? This ticket is the sprinkle of fairy dust that'll make them disappear, getting you straight into the round-eared, family-friendly action. Meet your heroes, soak up that delicious atmosphere and feel the thrills on Tower of Terror, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Tours and more! Book for two parks and get Walt Disney Studios Park as well!
Whether you like adrenaline-pumping thrill rides or gentler adventures, there's something for everyone at Disneyland Paris. Kids (and kids-at-heart) will love meeting their larger-than-life heroes, and the parades, live shows, and spectacular fireworks are delightful sights that become precious memories.
Opt for two parks and get access to Walt Disney Studios Park, where attractions feature a big dose of silver screen excitement!
At Toon Studio you'll get animation-themed excitement like the Ratatouille dark ride and a Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop.
The Backlot and Production Courtyard will draw you deeper into the world of movie magic, with rides, attractions and shows. All told, there are five thrilling zones that put you (and fun) in the spotlight.
No need to wish upon a star – the real magic is already here waiting for you.
- Skip-the-line access at the box office line
- Pass for 1 Day 1 Park: Entrance to Disneyland Park
- Pass for 1 Day 2 Parks: Entrance to Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios
- Skip-the-line access at the attractions
- Food and drinks
Show the smartphone ticket at the turnstile at the entrance of the park. You may also bring a printed version of your ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Disneyland Paris is located 32km east of Paris
- Train or RER Line A: You can access the parks directly from the Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station - trains leave approximately every 10 minutes. The journey time is on average 35 minutes from Paris
- Car: Leave the A4 motorway at exit 14 'Parcs Disney® et Bailly-Romainvilliers'. You can then access the Disneyland Paris parks directly