- Get your skip-the-line ticket with Tiqets – it's cheaper than buying at the entrance – and go where dreams come true
- Meet your favorite Disney stars around the park, catch special live shows and parades, and make sure you stay for the awe-inspiring fireworks displays at the end of the day
- Book tickets to both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park to enjoy more than fifty attractions
Experience life in the Pride Lands and Seonee jungle with the captivating Lion King & Jungle Festival this summer at Disneyland Paris.
See iconic moments from Disney masterpieces come to life with a performance of The Lion King: Rhythms of the Pride Lands, an acrobatic reenactment of Simba's journey from cub to king. Bounce to the beat of an African-inspired village as you learn to play traditional Djembe drums, and channel the Hakuna Matata spirit as you stomp to the rhythm of Timon's 'MataDance'.
Don't miss the The Jungle Book Jive for a musical extravaganza set deep in the Indian jungle with Baloo and the gang. There are also plenty of opportunities to meet timeless Disney characters. Shake hands with Rafiki and meet King Louie, and learn to be like him!
Disney's villains are taking over the park this Halloween. Expect spooky stage shows, pumpkin patches, princesses, and twists on classic rides. Kids can also snap photos with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy who will be dressed for the scary occasion.
If you're feeling brave, step into the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror or visit the newly renovated Phantom Manor. Can't stomach those thrills? Then look forward to the light shows on Sleeping Beauty Castle that retell classic Disney stories.
Check out the special Halloween tickets on sale for October 26 and 31, we promise that it will be frightfully fun!
The Magic Kingdom just got a whole lot more magical! See those lines to get in? This ticket is the sprinkle of fairy dust that'll make them disappear, getting you straight into the action.
Meet your heroes, soak up the enchanting atmosphere, and feel the thrills on Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Tours, and more! With more than fifty attractions spread across Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios, the '2 Parks' option lets you fully enjoy both Disney universes in one go!
Whether you like adrenaline-pumping thrill rides or gentler adventures, there's something for everyone at Disneyland Paris. Kids (and kids-at-heart) will love meeting their larger-than-life heroes. The parks lively street parades, spectacular shows, and fireworks that fill the sky are delightful sights that become precious memories.
Opt for two parks and get access to Walt Disney Studios Park, where attractions feature a big dose of silver screen excitement!
At Walt Disney Studio you'll get animation-themed excitement like the Ratatouille dark ride, the Tower of Terror, and a Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop.
The Backlot and Production Courtyard will draw you deeper into the world of movie magic, with rides, attractions, and shows. All told, there are five thrilling zones that put you (and fun) in the spotlight.
No need to wish upon a star – the real magic is already here waiting for you.
Disney's FASTPASS technology allows you to book a timeslot for fast access to some attractions. You can find the FASTPASS machine at the entrance to the attraction.
- Show the smartphone ticket at the turnstile at the entrance of the park. You may also bring a printed version of your ticket for easier scanning
- If you select the tickets for the New Year's Eve Party you'll get a bracelet at the park entrance
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Train or RER Line A: You can access the parks directly from the Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station (2-minute walk) - trains leave approximately every 10 minutes. The journey time is on average 35 minutes from Paris
- Car: Leave the A4 motorway at exit 14 'Parcs Disney® et Bailly-Romainvilliers'. You can then access the Disneyland Paris parks directly
Spend less time in line and more chasing Mickey Mouse for selfies! Download the Disneyland Paris app to check ride waiting times - there's free WiFi in the park.
Disneyland Paris: Skip The Line (Special Offer)
Get one adult ticket for the price of a child's ticket
Disneyland Paris: 1-Day Ticket + Transport from Paris
Live shows, rides, parades and more with return transport from central Paris