- Skip the massive lines and get straight into the park with 50 attractions where dreams really do come true
- Meet your favorite Disney stars around the park, catch special live shows and parades, and make sure you stay for the awe-inspiring fireworks displays at the end of the day
- Book with Tiqets - it's cheaper than buying tickets at the entrance!
From January 12th to March 17th 2019, Disneyland Paris will transport you to a galaxy far, far away to relive the most dramatic moments and iconic stories from the Star Wars movie universe. Get a bear-hug from Chewbacca, sneak past stormtroopers, see lasers fly past you in an epic space battle, and face off against Darth Vader himself, plus lots, lots more. Lightsabers at the ready!
Disneyland's Festival of Pirates and Princesses will let aspiring young buccaneers and princesses realize their dreams! Get dressed up in pirate garb and join Captain Jack Sparrow's crew of scurvy dogs for a swashbuckling adventure on the high seas! Or, break out the tiaras and glitter makeup, and dress up like your favorite princess. Meet all the Disney princesses, and marvel at the spectacular princess promenade parade as well as the incredible Disney Illuminations evening show.
The Magic Kingdom just got more magical! See those long lines to get in? This ticket is the sprinkle of fairy dust that'll make them disappear, getting you straight into the round-eared, family-friendly action. Meet your heroes, soak up that delicious atmosphere and feel the thrills on Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Tours and more! Book for two parks and get Walt Disney Studios Park as well!
Whether you like adrenaline-pumping thrill rides or gentler adventures, there's something for everyone at Disneyland Paris. Kids (and kids-at-heart) will love meeting their larger-than-life heroes, and the parades, live shows, and spectacular fireworks are delightful sights that become precious memories.
Opt for two parks and get access to Walt Disney Studios Park, where attractions feature a big dose of silver screen excitement!
At Walt Disney Studio you'll get animation-themed excitement like the Ratatouille dark ride, the Tower of Terror, and a Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop.
The Backlot and Production Courtyard will draw you deeper into the world of movie magic, with rides, attractions and shows. All told, there are five thrilling zones that put you (and fun) in the spotlight.
No need to wish upon a star – the real magic is already here waiting for you.
- Skip-the-line access at the box office line
- Pass for 1 Day 1 Park: Entrance to Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios
- Pass for 1 Day 2 Parks: Entrance to Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios
- Fast access at some attractions (a timeslot can be booked with your included FASTPASS)
- Skip-the-line at the attractions
Show the smartphone ticket at the turnstile at the entrance of the park. You may also bring a printed version of your ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train or RER Line A: You can access the parks directly from the Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station (2-minute walk) - trains leave approximately every 10 minutes. The journey time is on average 35 minutes from Paris
- Car: Leave the A4 motorway at exit 14 'Parcs Disney® et Bailly-Romainvilliers'. You can then access the Disneyland Paris parks directly
Spend less time in line and more chasing Mickey Mouse for selfies! Download the Disneyland Paris app to check ride waiting times - there's free WiFi in the park.
Especially for children
Everything was ok with your work.
I had a lot of fun