- Dream with your eyes wide open
- Live out Disney classic fairytales and exciting adventures
- Experience unlimited Disney fun and rides
- Take advantage of full flexibility with Year-Round
- Party with your favorite Disney characters
Disneyland Paris is the experience of a lifetime. With two side-by-side parks, over 50 attractions, seven hotels, and activities ranging from golf to Caribbean pirate attacks, there's excitement here that will appeal to the whole family.
In a magical kingdom not so far away (just 32 km outside of Paris), classic Disney heroes and heroines mingle with modern cartoon superstars - and your family. At Disneyland Park Disney's beloved fairy tales are brought to life in five incredible lands. Your family may experience fun overload, but it's only half of what's on offer!
If you choose the 1 Day/2 Parks ticket you can also head right next door to Walt Disney Studios Park. Here, it's "Lights! Camera! Amusement!" as you get a hearty dose of movie magic. Head behind-the-scenes at four studio lots, meet your favorite Disney characters, and experience thrilling rides. So many rides!
LAY OF THE LAND: Get an idea of the layout before you arrive, especially if you're planning to visit both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. A good plan will help you make the most of your time.
FASTPASS: All tickets include the fantastic FASTPASS, a free, time-saving service that allows you to pre-book times for different attractions. This shortens your wait at the most popular attractions, freeing you up to get more family photos with Mickey.
Disneyland Paris 77777 Marne-la-Vallée
- Entrance to Disneyland Park
- Entrance to Walt Disney Studios Park only with 2-Park ticket
- This ticket allows you to skip the box office line, but not at the attractions
- Food and drinks
How to use your tickets
We'll email you the official Disney E-ticket shortly after your booking is completed. You can simply bring the E-ticket and show it on your phone at the entrance to the park, or print it if you prefer. You'll then be issued with a magnetic card which enables you to access the park(s). The E-ticket sent to you is in Dutch, however, all the information you need will be in the email we're going to send you.
October - May
- Disneyland Park: Monday to Friday 10:00 - 19:00
- Walt Disney Studios: Monday to Friday 10:00 – 18:00
June - September
- Disneyland Park: Monday to Sunday 10:00 – 23:00
- Walt Disney Studios: Monday to Sunday 10:00 - 19:00