Tickets for Disneyland Paris
Happily ever after with year round availability
- Live out Disney classic fairy tales and exciting adventures
- Experience unlimited Disney fun and rides
- Take advantage of full flexibility with Year-Round
Disneyland Paris is the experience of a lifetime. With two side-by-side parks, over 50 attractions, seven hotels, and activities ranging from golf to Caribbean pirate attacks, there's excitement here that will appeal to the whole family.
In a magical kingdom not so far away (just 32 km outside of Paris), classic Disney heroes and heroines mingle with modern cartoon superstars - and your family. At Disneyland Park Disney's beloved fairy tales are brought to life in five incredible lands. Your family may experience fun overload, but it's only half of what's on offer!
If you choose the 1 Day/2 Parks ticket you can also head right next door to Walt Disney Studios Park. Here, it's "Lights! Camera! Amusement!" as you get a hearty dose of movie magic. Head behind-the-scenes at four studio lots, meet your favorite Disney characters, and experience thrilling rides. So many rides!
LAY OF THE LAND: Get an idea of the layout before you arrive, especially if you're planning to visit both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. A good plan will help you make the most of your time.
FASTPASS: All tickets include the fantastic FASTPASS, a free, time-saving service that allows you to pre-book times for different attractions using machines at the entrance to the attraction. This shortens your wait at 2-3 attractions per day, freeing you up to get more family photos with Mickey.
- Entrance to Disneyland Park
- Entrance to Walt Disney Studios Park only with 2-Park ticket
- This ticket allows you to skip the box office line, but not at the attractions
- Food and drinks
Show the e-ticket on your smartphone, or printed, at the park entrance. You'll be given a magnetic card which gives you access to the park(s). The e-ticket is in Dutch, however the barcode and your name are clearly shown and this is the only information required for entry.
June - September
- Disneyland Park: Monday - Sunday, 10:00 - 23:00
- Walt Disney Studios: Monday - Sunday, 10:00 - 19:00
October - May
- Disneyland Park: Monday - Friday, 10:00 - 19:00
- Walt Disney Studios: Monday - Friday, 10:00 - 18:00
- Disneyland Paris is located 32 km east of Paris
- Car: Leave the A4 motorway at exit 14 'Parcs Disney® et Bailly-Romainvilliers'. You can then access the Disneyland Paris parks directly
- Train and RER Line A: You can access the parks directly from the Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station - trains leave approximately every 10 minutes. The journey time is on average 35 minutes from Paris