- Party with your favorite Disney® characters
- Live out classic fairy tales and exciting adventures
- Experience unlimited Disney® fun and rides
- Make your kids so happy they may cry (with joy)
The name Disney is synonymous with 'childlike wonder' and Disneyland® Paris delivers by the magical barrel-ful. Featuring two different theme parks, a cornucopia of rides, and many more fantastical surprises, it may be a toss-up whether you or your kids will enjoy it most.
At Disneyland® Park, fairy tales and fantasy come to life across five themed lands. There's the wholesome good times of Main Street USA, the far reaches of the imagination in Fantasyland, the Wild West intrigue of Frontierland, the heart-stopping thrills of Adventureland, and the laser beams of infinity in Discoveryland. With attractions and rides galore, you'll be overjoyed. And you're not even done yet.
With the 1 Day/2 Parks ticket you can head right next door to Walt Disney Studios® Park. Here, it's "Lights! Camera! Amusement!" as you get a hearty dose of movie magic along with your thrilling rides.
At the end of a day in Disneyland® Paris, the family will collapse exhausted into bed, but won't be able to stop talking about the amazing day they've had. In fact, they'll be talking about it for a long time afterwards.
BEST LAID PLANS: Get your head around the layout before you arrive. With Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park side-by-side, you'll want to bundle your activities, so you can make the most of your time. But if you end up spending more time in one, no sweat: both have plenty of attractions, restaurants, shopping and adventures.
FASTPASS ACCESS: All tickets include the fantastic FASTPASS, a free, time-saving service that allows you to pre-book times for different attractions. This shortens your wait at the most popular attractions, freeing you up to get more rides in.
Disneyland Paris 77777 Marne-la-Vallée
- Entrance to Disneyland Park® and Walt Disney Studios® Park with this 2-Park ticket
- This ticket allows you to skip the line at the entrance to the parks, but not at the attractions.
You will receive the Disney E-ticket shortly after booking. Mobile tickets are accepted.
October - May
- Disneyland Park: Monday to Friday 10:00 - 19:00
- Walt Disney Studios: Monday to Friday 10:00 – 18:00
- Later hours some weekends
June - September
- Disneyland Park daily 10:00 – 23:00
- Walt Disney Studios daily 10:00 - 19:00
Disneyland Paris is located 20 miles (32km) east of Paris
- Car: Leave the A4 motorway at exit 14: "Parcs Disney® et Bailly-Romainvilliers”. You can then access the Disneyland Paris parks directly
- Train and RER Line A: You can access the parks directly from the Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station - trains leave approximately every 10 minutes. The journey time is on average 35 minutes from Paris.