- Forget driving and parking, just board the bus from central Paris and spend all day at Disneyland Paris – return transport is included
- Meet your favorite Disney stars and catch special live shows and parades
- Opt for the two-park ticket and access both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios for even more family thrills
It's a small world after all, especially when all you have to do is board a bus in central Paris to end up at Disneyland! Get the family up and moving for a morning departure, spend all day at the park, and return tired and happy at night.
Disneyland Paris is packed with adrenaline-pumping thrill rides, as well as gentler adventures. Parades, live shows, and spectacular fireworks will wow the kids, and the grown-ups too. You all might be sleepy on the bus home!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver while boarding the shuttle
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time
- Tickets with departure from Gare du Nord / Opéra / Châtelet: You can board at any of the 3 points
- You will arrive at Disneyland around 10:00, depending on traffic
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Shuttle 1 from Gare du Nord, Opéra, Châtelet:
- Gare du Nord, 83 rue de Maubeuge: 08:20
- Opéra, 8 place de l’Opéra: 08:30
- Châtelet, 1 place du Châtelet: 08:45
- With the respective ticket, you can board at any of the 3 points
Shuttle 2 from the Eiffel Tower area:
- 14-16 rue Jean Rey, between the Pullman Hotel and Eiffel Tower Mercure Hotel: 08:10
Disneyland Paris: Skip The Line
Live shows, rides, parades and more, it's not such a small world after all!
Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show at Disneyland Paris
Witness how the West was won in this Disney dinner / shootout spectacular