Tickets for Dinner Cruise on the Seine
A 3-course panoramic dinner cruise in Paris on an all-glass river boat
- Get a three-course meal on an all-glass boat. Choose a starter, main course and dessert and get a bottle of wine between 4 or soft drinks, and coffee
- Meet at the Eiffel Tower - the most romantic Parisian starting point there is!
- See the sights of the city as you cruise in style along the famed Seine and back again
You know something's going to be memorable when you're told to meet at the foot of the Eiffel Tower! Take a panoramic cruise on an all-glass boat and soak up the splendors of the Seine as you feast on French cuisine!
Meet your guide beneath the Eiffel Tower and carry on to your glassy, classy cruise boat. You can see everything through these giant windows! Once seated at your table, choose an à-la-carte starter, main and dessert and let the sightseeing commence.
Dishes include the likes of 'veal and poultry paté en croûte with foie-gras' and 'duo of salmon tartares' as starters, and 'braised beef cheek in red wine,' or 'pork belly, black pudding and roast apples' for mains, all cooked on board by the chef.
A delicious meal on a river cruise through the City of Love? Oooh la la!
- 75-minute cruise on the Seine
- All-inclusive menu with a choice of à-la-carte dishes (starter, main dish, dessert), freshly prepared on board
- Wines (one bottle between 4 people) or soft drinks, mineral water, and coffee
- Free booklet
- Live music
- Show your smartphone ticket at the departure point at Port de la Bourdonnais, pier 5 or 7
- Boarding ends at 18:00, departure is at 18:15 - make sure to be on time!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro 6 to Bir-Hakeim + 15 min walking along the Seine
- RER C to Champs de Mars-Tour Eiffel + 10 min walking alone the Seine
- Bus 42 or 82 to Eiffel Tower + 4 min walking
- Starters: Fine lentil cream, fresh goat cheese with herbs & chermoula spice | Veal & poultry pâté en croûte with foie gras, king oyster mushroom condiment | Poached egg in a red wine sauce, mushrooms & toast with foie gras | Duo of salmon tartares, white radish and watercress shoots
- Main course: Fillet of hake, white beans with piquillo peppers | Roast poultry supreme, mushrooms, potatoes & velvet sauce | Braised beef cheek in red wine, Chinese artichokes & parsnips, cream of onion | Pork belly, black pudding & roast apples, mustard sauce & potato mousseline
- Dessert: Cheese | Vanilla rice pudding with a custard sauce emulsion | Yuzu cream on shortbread, speculaas crumble & meringue | Baba dessert with coffee, Baileys cream, rice puffs | Profiterole éclair