- Get a three-course meal on an all-glass boat. Choose a starter, main course and dessert and get a bottle of wine between 4 or soft drinks, and coffee
- Meet at the Eiffel Tower - the most romantic Parisian starting point there is!
- See the sights of the city as you cruise in style along the famed Seine and back again
You know something's going to be memorable when you're told to meet at the foot of the Eiffel Tower! Take a panoramic cruise on an all-glass boat and soak up the splendors of the Seine as you feast on French cuisine!
Meet your guide beneath the Eiffel Tower and carry on to your glassy, classy cruise boat. You can see everything through these giant windows! Once seated at your table, choose an à-la-carte starter, main and dessert and let the sightseeing commence.
A delicious meal on a river cruise through the City of Love? Oooh la la!
- Creamy leek and potato soup, smoked haddock and peppered whipped cream
- Button and cep mushroom ravioles served with a reduced butternut squash bouillon
- Chicken, prune and chestnut pâté in a crust, confit pear marmalade with star anise
- Marinated prawns, sweet onion panna cotta and mango chutney
- Pan-fried salmon, Beluga lentils in warm vinaigrette and a lobster emulsion
- Soy sauce glazed pork belly with potato gratin
- Roast farmhouse chicken, tender Brussels sprouts, Chinese artichokes and butternut squash
- Tender veal in gremolata sauce, confit vegetables in an osso buco jus and parsnip mousseline
- Fine cream of butternut squash with roasted cep mushrooms
- Haute Provence einkorn, vegetable caponata and a vinegar bouillon
- Almond cake served with pear sorbet, roast pear and an exotic fruit coulis
- Pot of hazelnut cream, lemon whipped cream and cocoa-sprinkled crumble
- Chocolate truffle
- Meringue with whipped cream and chocolate sauce
- 75-minute cruise on the Seine
- All-inclusive menu with a choice of à-la-carte dishes (starter, main dish, dessert), freshly prepared on board
- Wines (one bottle between 4 people) or soft drinks, mineral water, and coffee
- Free booklet
- Live music
- Show your smartphone ticket at the departure point at Port de la Bourdonnais, pier 5 or 7
- Boarding ends at 18:00, departure is at 18:15 - make sure to be on time!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro 6 to Bir-Hakeim + 15 min walking along the Seine
- RER C to Champs de Mars-Tour Eiffel + 10 min walking alone the Seine
- Bus 42 or 82 to Eiffel Tower + 4 min walking