Tickets for Dinner Cruise on the Seine
A 3-course panoramic dinner cruise in Paris on an all-glass river boat
- Get a three-course meal on an all-glass boat. Choose a starter, main course and dessert and get a bottle of wine between 4 or soft drinks, and coffee
- Meet at the Eiffel Tower - the most romantic Parisian starting point there is!
- See the sights of the city as you cruise in style along the famed Seine and back again
You know something's going to be memorable when you're told to meet at the foot of the Eiffel Tower! Take a panoramic cruise on an all-glass boat and soak up the splendors of the Seine as you feast on French cuisine!
Meet your guide beneath the Eiffel Tower and carry on to your glassy, classy cruise boat. You can see everything through these giant windows! Once seated at your table, choose an à-la-carte starter, main and dessert and let the sightseeing commence.
A delicious meal on a river cruise through the City of Love? Oooh la la!
- Chilled asparagus creme, orange reduction, and olive powder
- Beef-foie gras terrine, confit vegetables, and tomato-basil compote
- Bonito tart with piment d'Espelette, vegetable caponata, and lightly spicy jus
- Caesar salad with soft-boiled egg, tuna, and bottarga
- Roast prawns with piment d’Espelette, vegetable and fregola minestrone, tomato jus with arugula condiment
- Farm-raised chicken, carrot and potato gâteau with aniseed, horseradish jus
- Cod with fennel and anchovy, potatoes with lemon and sun-dried tomato, aioli
- Sirloin steak with tapenade, mild chili marmalade, green bean salad with almonds and parmesan
- Cheese matured by our Maître Fromager
- Strawberry parfait with strawberry compote, wild strawberries, hint of candied ginger, and almond biscuit
- Semolina pudding, cherries jubilee, and almond crunch
- Fresh raspberry sorbet and coulis "profiterole“
- Chocolate-raspberry summer millefeuille
- 75-minute cruise on the Seine
- All-inclusive menu with a choice of à-la-carte dishes (starter, main dish, dessert), freshly prepared on board
- Wines (one bottle between 4 people) or soft drinks, mineral water, and coffee
- Free booklet
- Live music
- Show your smartphone ticket at the departure point at Port de la Bourdonnais, pier 5 or 7
- Boarding ends at 18:00, departure is at 18:15 - make sure to be on time!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro 6 to Bir-Hakeim + 15 min walking along the Seine
- RER C to Champs de Mars-Tour Eiffel + 10 min walking alone the Seine
- Bus 42 or 82 to Eiffel Tower + 4 min walking