- Discover the private collection of artworks amassed by Beniamino Levi, one of Salvador Dalí's greatest collectors and art dealers
- Learn about Salvador Dalí's life and get up close to some of his best work
- Explore over 300 artworks by Dalí including paintings, sculptures, etchings, surrealist objects, and furniture
Dive into the surreal world of Salvador Dalí with this huge private collection, located in the heart of the famous artists' village, Montmartre. See where he found inspiration as you walk around over 300 artworks - the largest collection of Dalí's work in France.
See paintings, sculptures, etchings, surrealist objects and furniture, with each piece painting a picture of its own about the artist's life.
Find out how Dalí's passions were brought to life in his work, from traveling to atomic science, antiquity, the Renaissance, alchemy, and religion.
Salvador Dalí's sculptures are as weird as they are wonderful. Check out the spindly legs, drooping watches and warped furniture, and see the literature he illustrated throughout his career. He drew for everything from Alice in Wonderland to the Bible!
Dalí Paris provides its guests with a fascinating hour or two for anyone interested in the life and work of one of the 20th century's most talented artists.
Please present your smartphone ticket directly at the entrance desk to have it scanned.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket