Tickets for Crazy Horse Paris - Totally Crazy
Sexy lingerie, racy cabaret (limited run)
- To celebrate 65 years, Crazy Horse is putting on a brand new show - Totally Crazy!
- Featuring Belgian duo Bangable and Lolly Wish, see a subtle blend of new and classic cabaret that's entirely magical to watch. (And sexy. Did we mention sexy?)
- There are options to add champagne and canapés (and some fun souvenirs) to your evening; the perfect complements to a thoroughly Parisian evening
See Totally Crazy, a brand new show at the famous cabaret venue Crazy Horse Paris. With artistic direction by Andrée Deissenberg and direction by Stéphane Jarny ("The Voice","Saturday Night Fever") this is a sexy blend of new and classic acts, with daring lighting and styling. Like bright red lipstick on pursed lips, it's irresistible.
With Totally Crazy, Crazy Horse has done it again; taken the familiar (and much-loved) cabaret show, and infused it with something new (a certain "je ne sais quoi", if you will).
This new show celebrates 65 years of dazzling creation and “crazyness” with Belgian duo George Bangable and Lolly Wish, who assist in making this a night to remember, packed with passion, daring, sensuality and humor.
Totally Crazy comes to us under the art direction of Andrée Deissenberg, Chief Creative Officer of Crazy Horse Paris. It's directed by Stéphane Jarny ("The Voice","Saturday Night Fever").
Using subtle lighting and a healthy dose of femininity and innovation, this is an extra special, not to mention sexy night out in Paris - especially if you opt to add champagne and canapes. (April 5th 2017 onwards).
- Crazy Coupe: show + glass of 'Cuvee Crazy' Champagne
- Crazy Champagne: show + half a bottle of 'Cuvee Crazy' Champagne
- Crazy Premium: show and half a bottle of premium Champagne and assortment of 5 canapés per person
Swap your smartphone ticket for a paper ticket at the welcome desk.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: Line 9, Alma-Marceau; Line 1, George V – Frankin D. Roosevelt
- Bus: Line 42, 63, 72, 80 or 92, Alma-Marceau
Our thanks to the lovely team.
Excellent use of projection/ lighting
Great design overall and effective use of props, apparatus, and space
Show was too long
Prance, prance, head flip, kick front, kick back, turn, pose... there. You just saw the show.
All the girls looked the same. Same height/ weight/ body type. No diversity.
The hosts (male/female singing duo doing tired old standards) were downright boring
10€ for a Coca Cola
Bottom line: Tickets are overpriced.
Also: There was exactly one person of color, a guest artist, in the show, and he did not appear for the curtain call. Questionable.