- Learn about the world of science in one of Europe’s very first science museums, surrounded by a lush 55-hectare park!
- Enjoy the hands-on experiments and immersive displays, from the planetarium to fun optical illusions
- A great day out for the whole family in Paris with plenty of interactive opportunities
Let the spellbinding world of science open your mind and eyes at one of Europe’s very first science museums! Get hands on with immersive, educational exhibitions. Journey through space. Learn how light and energy work. Touch, play and feel your way in this fun family-friendly Paris highlight!
The Cité des sciences et de l’industrie is one of the most educational experiences you can have in Paris.
Through hands-on experiments, games, fun and immersive displays, even a planetarium to zip you up through the stars, you'll learn all about how science shapes the world today.
Learn about the origins of the universe. See how science and technology have shaped the history of our journey into space. Understand light and vision with games, 3D images, and optical illusions.
You'll come away with a whole new appreciation for everything you ignored in science class at school!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the museum
- To access the planetarium, please book a free timeslot onsite
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Ans so many other most interesting displays...on DNA, heredity, hereditary diseases, etc. etc.