Tickets for Cité des sciences et de l'industrie
One of Europe's first science museums
- Learn about the world of science in one of Europe’s very first science museums, surrounded by a lush 55-hectare park!
- Enjoy the hands-on experiments and immersive displays, from the planetarium to fun optical illusions
- A great day out for the whole family in Paris with plenty of interactive opportunities
Let the spellbinding world of science open your mind and eyes at one of Europe’s very first science museums! Get hands on with immersive, educational exhibitions. Journey through space. Learn how light and energy work. Touch, play and feel your way in this fun family-friendly Paris highlight!
The Cité des sciences et de l’industrie is one of the most educational experiences you can have in Paris.
Through hands-on experiments, games, fun and immersive displays, even a planetarium to zip you up through the stars, you'll learn all about how science shapes the world today.
Learn about the origins of the universe. See how science and technology have shaped the history of our journey into space. Understand light and vision with games, 3D images, and optical illusions.
You'll come away with a whole new appreciation for everything you ignored in science class at school!
- Access to the Cité des sciences et de l'industrie
- Access to Explora exhibitions (temporary and permanent)
- Access to the Cinéma Louis-Lumière and Argonaute based on availability
- Access to the Planetarium (previous reservation required)
- Activities rooms for children (extra ticket and reservation onsite required)
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the museum.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Tuesday - Saturday: 10:00 - 18:00
- Sunday: 10:00 - 19:00
- Metro: Line 7, Porte de la Villette
- Bus: Lines 139, 150 or 152, Porte de la Villette
- Tram: Line T3b (Porte de Vincennes – Porte de la Chapelle), Porte de la Villette
In the planitarium Polaris was too basic in information, was expecting more informations in the presentation
You need to buy an extra ticket to Geoda, I think it´s worthy