- Beat the lines and get fast-track VIP access with a small, guided group of seven to the Catacombs of Paris
- VIP means that your group will get special access to parts of the catacombs that are usually closed off to the public
- Learn the amazing history and stories behind this unique necropolis, hidden beneath the streets of bustling Paris
It's a Parisian cultural highlight, but only 200 people are allowed into the catacombs at any one time – and with lines reaching around the block, spots run out fast.
Take advantage of this ticket that gives you fast-track access to the Catacombs of Paris with a small group. Explore parts of the catacombs that are usually closed to the public. Special underground gates will be unlocked just for you, and a guide will tell you all about the lives of the catacomb's six million inhabitants.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide, outside the main entrance of the Catacombs of Paris
- Do not wait in the line or go inside, please go straight to the gate where your guide will be waiting for you
- Please meet your guide 15 minutes prior to your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- This tour is not accessible by wheelchair or to those with limited mobility
- The catacombs are 20 meters/65 feet (and further) underground, and the tunnels are narrow in some places
- This tour is not suitable for those with cardiac or respiratory problems, or those suffering from claustrophobia
- The tunnels can be slippery and remain at a temperature of around 14°C/57°F, even in summer
- Only 200 visitors are allowed into the tunnels at one time. If the maximum capacity is reached, the catacombs staff reserve the right to hold the entry lines until there is sufficient space
- Any delay should not be longer than 5 minutes for your small group