- Enjoy a different view of Paris on this 2.5-hour Canal Saint-Martin cruise from Parc de la Villette to Musée d'Orsay
- Drift past the mysterious vault of the Bastille and under romantic footbridges along tree-lined waterways
- Sail through nine locks, under two swing bridges, past an underground vault, and see some major Paris monuments
Complete your Paris experience with a cruise on the quaint Canal Saint-Martin, an extension of the River Seine, and a quieter alternative to the city's larger and better-known waterways. Drift idly from Parc de la Villette to the regal Musée d'Orsay, home to countless artworks and statues.
You can breeze through romantic winding canals, under scenic swing bridges, and watch locals enjoying wine on the embankment while the city slips into a slower pace from this tree-lined vantage point.
- The cruise starts at the Parc de la Villette in Paris, on the Canal de l'Ourcq, behind the restaurant 'My Boat'
- Show your smartphone voucher at the counter to exchange it for your ticket
- Please bring a valid ID
- Departure is at 14:30 – make sure to be on time!
- The cruise ends at 17:00
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Musée d'Orsay: Dedicated Entrance
Behold breathtaking Impressionist masterpieces in the magnificent Orsay station