- See Paris at a relaxed pace on this 2.5-hour Canal Saint-Martin cruise from Musée d'Orsay to Parc de la Villette
- Drift past the mysterious vault of the Bastille and under romantic footbridges along tree-lined waterways
- Sail through nine locks, under two swing bridges, past an underground vault, and see some major Paris monuments
Your trip to Paris wouldn't be complete without floating along one of its waterways. The Canal Saint-Martin is an extension of the Seine, and is a great alternative for a quiet cruise from the historic Musée d'Orsay to Paris's third-largest green heart, Parc de la Villette.
Breeze through romantic winding canals, under scenic swing bridges, and watch locals drink wine on the embankment. The city takes on a slower pace from this tree-lined vantage point.
- The cruise starts at Quai Anatole France, very close to Musée d'Orsay (see map)
- Show your smartphone voucher at the counter to exchange it for your ticket
- Please bring a valid ID
- Departure is at 09:45 – make sure to be on time!
- The cruise ends at 12:15
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket