- Stop at 9 locations close to main districts and monuments in Paris
- See the Eiffel Tower, Musée d'Orsay, St-Germain-des-Prés, Notre-Dame, Jardin des Tuileries, Champs-Élysées, and more
- Enjoy unlimited travel for 1 or 2 days, with boats departing every 25-40 minutes
Make traveling around Paris a breeze with this Batobus pass for convenient boat rides along the Seine. Get on and off where you want, when you want, as often as you want, for 24 or 48 hours. You'll get heated boats in winter and a panoramic terrace all year round.
Designed with your adventures in mind, the Batobus pass lets you enjoy unlimited travel around the city of love, using its wonderful waterways instead of roads. Get on and off wherever you like, whenever you like - as long as there's a pier. No diving into the river Seine!
Boats depart every 25-40 minutes depending on the time of year, but each new season brings new colors to the city's riverbanks.
Want to gaze up at the Eiffel Tower? Scout for hunchbacks around Notre Dame? Check out the Mona Lisa's smile in the Louvre? You can do all this and more with convenient departure points close to all major attractions.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk at the first stop you want to board. Here you'll receive a paper ticket that you can show each time you board the boat
- You can hop on and off the boat whenever you want and as often as you want during the validity of your ticket
- The pass is activated the first time you use it and is then valid for 24 or 48 hours, depending on the ticket option chosen
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Eiffel Tower | Port de la Bourdonnais
- Invalides | Pont Alexandre III
- Musée d'Orsay | Leaving Musée d'Orsay, cross the street and go down the steps to the river bank
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés | Quai Malaquais, Rue Bonaparte
- Notre-Dame Cathedral | Quai de Montebello. From Pont au Double, about 100m upstream
- Jardin des Plantes/Cité de la mode et du design | Quai Saint-Bernard
- Hôtel de Ville | From Quai de l'Hôtel de Ville, about 100 meters upstream
- Louvre | Quai François Mitterand/Pont du Carrousel
- Champs-Élysées | Close to Place de la Concorde