- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Skip the line at one of Paris' most unique underground museums, at the foot of Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Explore the first Gallo-Roman settlements of Lutetia, which would grow into what we now know as the French capital
- Trace centuries of the city's evolution in the architecture and archaeological finds from antiquity, through the middle ages, up to the late 19th century
Explore the hidden world of Paris' past, deep beneath the busy streets of Notre-Dame. The Archaeological Crypt of Notre-Dame is a fascinating time-capsule, where the ancient remains of the French capital's first settlements lay buried for millennia. Skip the line and visit this unique subterranean museum in the heart of The City of Light.
Peel back the layers of time and discover the cradle of Parisian civilization at the Archaeological Crypt of Notre-Dame. See houses built by Gallo-Roman tribes, complete with ancient underground heating - Romans were big believers in warm feet!
Trace the city's passage through the ages from antiquity, to the middle ages, right up to the 19th century, with stunningly detailed recreations - and actual remains of ruins found during excavation.
See fascinating exhibitions showcasing the archaeological wonders that have been excavated at the site, and get a rich insight into the city's evolution - from a small settlement into the sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis it is today.
The Archaeological Crypt of Notre-Dame was discovered during the construction of an underground car park in 1965.