- Discover all of the City of Light during this three hour tour
- Be driven through the city in a classical Citroën 2CV
- Enjoy anecdotes from your private driver while passing iconic highlights
- Take short stops and get your photos of top monuments like the Eiffel Tower
Don't just see Paris, be a part of it! Three full hours of sightseeing as you're chauffeured around Paris in a classic - and quintessentially French - Citroën 2CV.
See all of the highlights - from the Moulin Rouge to the Trocadéro, from Montmartre to the Champs-Elysée - and just about every other Parisian must-see you can imagine. Sure, walking or taking a bus can be practical ways to get around, but to cover the largest area, see the most sites (and have the most fun) - this tour is unbeatable! With a real Parisian at the wheel, you'll be shuttled in your classic set of wheels through the main strips, back alleys, side streets and avenues of the City of Light.
Kick back in your seat and listen to tales of the romantic and thrilling history while you experience the city. Stop and get your photos of the top monuments - like the Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, and Notre-Dame Cathedral - then hop back into your classic Citroën 2CV and carry on to the next major attraction. Along the way, you'll get real insights into modern life in this complicated cosmopolitan city, from someone who really lives there.
This three hour version covers more than thirty of the most awe-inspiring and famous sites of the city, and also includes time for a coffee or ice cream break - because this is how the French do it. C'est la vie!
Place de la Concorde
- Departure from Place de la Concorde, in front of the entrance of the Tuileries Garden
- Departure by day: 9:30 and 13:30
Departure times can vary up to 15 minutes.
- You can get to the departure point via Metro lines 1 / 8 / 12, Concorde station.