The legendary Le Lido stage has hosted the likes of Edith Piaf, Marlene Dietrich and Elton John! Enjoy a decadent night of cabaret, sumptuous food and more glamour than a glossy magazine, just as Parisians have been doing since 1946.
It's a scantily clad dinner and show experience with a whole lot of va-va-voom! Prepare for a night of fun, feathers and fabulous French food, featuring an orchestra, acrobats, singers, sword-swallowers and even balletic ice skaters.
Choose from four Dinner & Show three-course set menus inspired by Escoffier – the great innovator of modern French cuisine. This is the one Parisian treat you'll be talking about for weeks.
Soirée Plume & Soirée Étoile:
- Tomato medley tartare in olive oil topped with prawns, chorizo and chickpeas OR Salmon marinated in dill on a cucumber carpaccio served with melon, horseradish and pomegranate seeds
- Lightly seared bream fillet with a duo of tagliatelle and green pesto coulis OR Red Label chicken supreme served with a ratatouille marmalade and savoury mushroom semolina cake
- Lemon and verbena dome with strawberry coulis OR Choc-raspberry sweet treat - gluten-free dessert
- Soirée Plume: Drinks not included
- Soirée Étoile: One glass of Lido Brut Premier Cru champagne and a 1/2 bottle of wine per person
- Duck foie gras and confit apricot halves topped with four-spice crumble OR Gamba shrimp with ginger cocktail sauce on a seaweed salad with roasted sesame seeds OR Fraicheur of crab, watermelon segments and avocado mousseline with Espelette pepper
- Red mullet with a star anise shellfish coulis, roasted artichoke, parmesan toast and aioli OR Veal with wild thyme, pan-fried wild mushrooms and gnocchi, French-style snow peas OR Blossom honey glazed duck served with caramelised fennel royale and sweet onions
- Dark chocolate mousse on a crunchy Joconde base served with raspberry sorbet and coulis OR Apricot and almond milk Vacherin-style dessert OR Layered strawberry dessert topped with strawberry coulis
- A 1/2 bottle of Lido Brut Premier Cru champagne or a 1/2 bottle of wine per person
- Appetiser: Crab served with a shellfish jus and coconut and cardamom panna cotta
- Pan-seared duck foie gras with a verbena-infused peach tart OR Lobster in confit lemon and Acacia honey vinaigrette served with a bouquet of vegetables
- Champagne-cooked bass, green asparagus in a puff pastry with grilled almonds OR Roast beef fillet topped with olive and black truffle tapenade alongside an artichoke, tomato and chanterelle mushroom skewer
- Creamy and smooth lemon cake, with a speculoos crumble OR Chocolate truffle layered cake
- A 1/2 bottle of wine or Ruinart or Taittinger champagne per person
- Tomato tartare with balsamic vinegar and pine nuts OR Avocado mousseline with Espelette pepper
- Pan-fried gnocchi, chanterelle and oyster mushrooms with parmesan shavings OR Green asparagus pastry puff with grilled artichoke skewers
- Choc-raspberry sweet treat OR Fresh pineapple