- Explore the first permanent museum for bonsai trees from all over the world and see trees that are older than any of your relatives!
- Learn about the masters of bonsai cultivation and browse a unique collection of ancient trees, pots and antique books
- Enjoy the peace and quiet of a traditional Japanese garden and pond - and lovingly tended greenhouses - at the Crespi Bonsai Museum, member of the network Grandi Giardini Italiani
Many bonsai trees are handed down through generations, as they usually outlive their owners! Take your green fingers to the Crespi Bonsai Museum and find out all there is to know about the Japanese world of bonsai, and the 'masters' who make a living from tending to them.
The Millenary Ficus Retusa Linn is a bonsai so precious and rare, it's been known to reduce people to tears! See if you can feel the power of nature coming from this ògata-bonsai, which is now over 1,000 years old!
That's just one of many tropical and subtropical species inside the Crespi Bonsai Museum. Most of them are older than all your living relatives put together.
See the special glass pagoda packed with bonsai of all shapes, colors and sizes. Some look even more other-worldly thanks to antique Chinese containers, from the Ming and Qing dynasties.
Wander through the Japanese gardens, around the ponds to the glass houses. Find out about the bonsai masters, and what it really takes to grow and care for these tiny trees.
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket