- Ride the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway - a major gateway to the Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains National Monument
- See the amazing cliffs of Chino Canyon and Mt. San Jacinto State Park as you travel 2.5 miles through pristine wilderness scenery
- Visit the Mountain Station and snap photos from 2,600 meters, see the observation deck, two theatres and more than 50 miles of hiking trails
Delete your worst photos, you'll need room for these great ones! Ride The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway 2.5 miles along the cliffs of Chino Canyon and Mt. San Jacinto State Park. Be wowed by dazzling mountain valleys as you head towards the 2,596 meter-high Mountain Station.
The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway is the world’s largest rotating tram car. Wind your way through the Californian wilderness across the majestic cliffs of Chino Canyon and witness the sun lighting up the stunning Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains.
At the almost 2,600-meter, or 8516 feet, high Mountain Station, you can dive into nature at the natural history museum. Get Instagram-happy on the observation deck and check out the two documentary theaters!
Feeling energetic now that your feet are on the ground? Work it off on more than 50 miles of hiking trails.
Present your smartphone voucher at the ticketing booth to receive your tram ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Summer (25 May - 01 September)
- First tram up: Monday - Thursday 10:00, Friday - Sunday & Holidays 08:00
- Last tram up: Sunday - Thursday 20:00, Friday & Saturday 21:00
- Last tram down: Sunday - Thursday 21:45, Friday & Saturday 22:30
- Monday - Friday: First tram up 10:00, last tram up 20:00, last tram down 21:45
- Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: First tram up 08:00, last tram up 20:00, last tram down 21:45
There are no public transport links from Palm Springs, but all taxi companies will take passengers to the Valley Station.