Tickets for Palazzo Branciforte: Skip The Line
A cultural blend of Italian history, art, archaeology - and gourmet food (!)
- See Greek, Magna Graecia and indigenous objects from the Archaic, Classical and Hellenistic periods
- Admire terracottas, bronzes, jewellery, glassware and ivory and a two-faced Herma, the only example of a marble sculpture from the Roman period
- Stay for lunch or dinner and try a blend of ancient and modern recipes in the Ristorante Branciforte
See Italian archaeology, art, history, literature and Italian food masterfully combined in this impressively restored building. Skip the line to Palazzo Branciforte and uncover ancient Sicily in the Archeological Collections, plus Greek, Magna Graecia, and indigenous objects from the Archaic, Classical, and Hellenistic periods.
The Palazzo Branciforte was restored to its former glory in the heart of Palermo from 2007-2012, after being built as an aristocratic residence in the 1500s.
As well as promoting the city's cultural development it's a great place to see Italian history, archaeology, art, literature and Italian culinary skills all coming together.
On the ground floor, see the historic majolica collection (a type of glazed jewel-toned pottery). On the main floor, check out the stamp, coin and sculpture collections, terracottas, bronzes, jewelry, glassware and ivory and over 40,000 books from the Fondazione Sicilia collection.
You might smell the Mediterranean flavors wafting up from Città del Gusto, the famous Gambero Rosso cooking school.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Palazzo Branciforte
- Skip-the-line entrance to Monte di Santa Rosalia and the Numismatic, Philatelic and Sculpture Collections
- Live guide for parts of the venue
- Food and drinks
Skip the lines, go directly to the ticket office and show your smartphone ticket there.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Take bus 101, 102 or 103 to Roma - Poste.