- Wander around the Carthusian Certosa di San Lorenzo di Padula, the largest monastery in Italy, and its gardens
- Hear the history of the 350-room complex, including its famous library and cloister, with a detailed audio guide
- Gain access to the nearby Civic Multimedia Museum and the Joe Petrosino House Museum with the all-access ticket
Poor old St. Lawrence. The former Roman deacon, to whom the historic Certosa of Padula is dedicated, supposedly suffered martyrdom by slow-turning rotisserie.
That's the sort of fascinating fact you'll hear on an audio-guided look around Campania's ancient monastery. Take in gorgeous Baroque renovations in this 13th-century charterhouse, and stroll its lush gardens.
Climb the grand marble staircase, walk the Vietri-tiled library floor, and go inside the largest cloister on Earth.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket