- Walk around breathtaking botanical gardens and flower labyrinths in the tranquil countryside of Veneto
- See an important collection of roses and wisterias at a garden part of the Grandi Giardini Italiani network
- Take a tour of Italy's aviation history inside the magnificent villa, and see vintage aircraft, engines, missiles, uniforms, hot-air balloons, and more
Wander the enchanting rose labyrinths and botanical gardens of Castello di San Pelagio, a beautiful Venetian villa nestled amongst the patchwork countryside and rolling hillsides of Veneto. It's as peaceful and postcard-perfect as it sounds. Smell the sweet bouquets of roses as you stroll through gorgeous gardens, then explore a fascinating aviation history exhibition within the villa itself.
Set against the dramatic backdrop of the Euganean Hills and peaceful countryside, Castello di San Pelagio is picturesque in every sense. Take a ramble around the castle's breathtakingly pretty gardens, and let the warm Mediterranean breeze blow your worries away.
Dotted with lily ponds, secret gardens, tree-tunnels, and a labyrinth of roses, it's just a little bit magical. As you walk around, you might notice the conspicuous presence of vintage aircraft and helicopters scattered across the lawns, hiding in plane sight.
Inside the villa, a time capsule of Italy's aviation history awaits. See early airplanes, vintage pilot uniforms, hot air balloons, engines, and more - all set against the stately grandeur of a beautifully restored antique interior.
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office to get it scanned.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket