- Explore the stunning city of Oslo and its surrounding area on two wheels, with a robust bike fit for a Viking
- Take in mesmerizing views of lakes, coniferous forests, historic castles, rugged coastlines, peaceful seaside towns, and more
- Viking Biking will be happy to help you plan your route according to your fitness/experience level
Fill your lungs with the pine-scented air of Norwegian woods, on a freewheeling bike adventure through the enchanting beauty of Oslo and its hinterland. See ancient castles, majestic lakes, rugged coastlines, and trendy neighborhoods, all interspersed with lots of towering trees.
With all the natural splendor and tranquility to be admired, your calf muscles may resemble those of a Viking warlord by the time you're done! Spiky helmet optional.
- Bicycle for rent
- Customized bike map, rain ponchos & water (available to purchase onsite)
- Pump & repair kits (available to rent onsite)
Show your smartphone voucher at the desk in the Viking Biking shop.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.