- See Oslo's amazing attractions and architecture on a panoramic city bus tour
- Take stunning photos at the Holmenkollen Ski Jump (Ski Jump Tower is not included)
- Learn about the sculptor Gustav Vigeland on a guided walk through Vigeland Sculpture Park
Short on time in Oslo? Try this panoramic tour of the Norwegian capital, and learn all about its most famous locations. Rain or shine, there's a history lesson in it for you!
Want a Nobel Peace Prize? You can at least see where the award ceremony is held every year at Oslo City Hall.
You'll also get to know all about prolific Norwegian sculptor Gustav Vigeland, as you walk through the unique Sculpture Park with your expert local guide. There are over 200 impressive bronze and granite sculptures made by Vigeland himself!
The Holmenkollen ski jump offers one of the most spectacular views in Oslo. Make the most of a 30-minute break in the area, and take some stunning photos.
This guided Oslo adventure will save you money and time, and leave you with a fresh love of Norway and its quirks.
- 3-hour panorama bus tour
- 30 min break at the Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Guided walk through Vigeland Sculpture Park (approximately 45 min)
- Certified Oslo guide in English
- Audio guide in 7 languages on the bus
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to the Ski Jump Tower
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide or driver at the H. M. K. Sightseeing departure point on Haakon VII’s Street 1
- The tour departs at 10:30, please arrive 15-30 minutes beforehand
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Complimentary pick-up from the DFDS Ferry Terminal in Akershusstranda 31 every morning between 09:45 – 10:10.
Did you know the people of Oslo donate London's Trafalgar Square Christmas tree every year? This is still an act of thanks for those in the UK who assisted Norway during WWII. Heading to Oslo over Christmas? Don't worry, there are lots of other Christmas trees around!