- See Oslo's amazing attractions and architectural triumphs on a panoramic city bus tour
- Learn about Norway's famous adventurers and explorers at the Kon-Tiki Museum
- Take a break with a view at the Holmenkollen Ski Jump (Ski Jump Tower is not included)
Short on time in Oslo? That doesn't mean you can't still see the sights. Learn about the city's past and present achievements (did you know Norway invented the cheese slicer?) from a fun and knowledgeable guide, and get free entrance to the Kon-Tiki Museum.
If you've always dreamed about receiving a Nobel Prize, you can at least see where the award ceremony is held every year at Oslo City Hall. Who knows? Maybe one day it'll be you walking that stage.
Speaking of geniuses, you'll get to know all about prolific Norwegian sculptor Gustav Vigeland on a walk through the unique Sculpture Park with your guide. There are over 200 impressive bronze and granite sculptures - it's the world's largest sculpture park filled with works by a single artist!
One of the most spectacular views in Oslo is from the Holmenkollen ski jump. Head up there yourself and take in the snowy panoramas. You don't have to make the jump to get a photo or two. Unless you want to?
This handy ticket also includes free entry to one of the outstanding Oslo museums. Dive into the world and work of explorer Thor Heyerdahl at the Kon-Tiki Museum.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the H. M. K. Sightseeing departure point
- The tour departs at 10:30, please arrive 15-30 minutes beforehand
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Complimentary pick-up from the DFDS Ferry Terminal in Akershusstranda 31 every morning between 09:45 – 10:10.