- Journey on a traditional wooden ship out into the picturesque maritime scenery off the coast of Oslo
- Sail past tiny islands and a lonely lighthouse encircled by birds, and experience the local fjord for yourself
- As you cruise through the serene glacial waterway, a finger-licking buffet of fresh shrimp will be served with butter, lemon, soft bread, and tasty mayo!
Make your stay in Oslo even more magical with an atmospheric evening cruise on the rugged Oslo fjord. Hop aboard a beautifully restored traditional wooden ship, and set sail out into the majestic scenery of Norway's capital.
There's no way to exaggerate the calm maritime beauty of the Oslo fjord. This vast, expansive valley was formed millions years ago as massive glaciers carved their way towards the sea, leaving behind the scenic glacial waterway you'll float across during this evening cruise.
Bundle up in warm layers and get ready to feast your eyes on Oslo's natural beauty, aboard a traditional wooden ship that's been restored to its handsome seafaring best. Hear the whir of the water and a chorus of birdsong as you sail.
The Oslo fjord can be breathtaking at any time of day, but the onset of dusk gives it an even more stately appearance. You'll feel as though you've been transported right into a tale of Norse mythology. Luckily, the only sea creatures you'll need to defeat come served with butter - in a shrimp buffet!
- 3-hour Norwegian evening cruise from Oslo past Hovedøya island, the Dyna lighthouse, the peninsula of Bygdøy, and more
- All-you-can-eat prawn buffet: Shrimps/prawns au naturel, bread, butter, lemon, mayo; late August to mid-September, additionally crabs
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Oslo Sightseeing Fjord Cruise booth at the Oslo Docks, City Hall pier 3
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before departure
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.