- The bus has 18 different stops in the city, explore them all at your leisure
- Stay on board and tune into the audio guide for a factual tour as you travel
- See Oslo highlights like Royal Palace, Vigeland Museum, Opera House, Viking Ship Museum and Fram Polar Ship Museum
World-class museums, Viking flashbacks, awesome attractions, inspiring art galleries and restaurants all await in Oslo's secret (and not-so-secret) corners. Explore it all at your leisure with the hop-on hop-off bus, stopping at 18 of Oslo's special sights.
The City Sightseeing Norway red double-decker buses are hard to miss, which is great for you since you'll be hopping on and off them all day!
Plug into your audio guide in a host of different languages to get the lowdown on the city's best sights as you pass. Or hop off and see them on foot.
Make like royalty in the Royal Palace, pose for the obligatory snaps in the Vigeland Sculpture Park, or check out the impressive Opera House.
See some original Viking ships at the Viking Ship Museum and brush up on oceanic tales at the Fram Polar Ship Museum and the Norwegian Maritime Museum.
This is the best way to make the most of your time in Oslo!
Show your smartphone ticket to the driver when entering the bus.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- 1. The National Theatre & The Ibsen Museum
- 2. Norwegian Parliament & National Museum
- 3. Karl Johans gate & The Royal Palace
- 4. Majorstuen
- 5. Frogner Park & The Vigeland Installation
- 6. Norwegian Museum of Cultural History
- 7. The Viking Ship Museum
- 8. Kon-Tiki, Fram Polar Ship Museum, Norwegian Maritime Museum
- 9. The Viking Ship Museum 2
- 10. Norwegian Museum of Cultural History
- 11. Aker Brygge & The Astrup Fearnley Museum
- 12. Nobel Peace Center, Stenersen Museum & Oslo City Hall
- 13. Akershus Castle & Fortress, Museum of Contemporary Art
- 14. Oslo Cruise Ship Terminal
- 15. DFDS Ferry Terminal Oslo
- 16. Oslo Opera House, Barcode Buildings
- 17. Oslo Central Station, Karl Johans gate
- 18. The National Theatre & The Ibsen Museum