- Hop on and off a traditional wooden sailing ship as many times as you like for 24 hours
- Listen to the onboard audio commentary for information on the sites
- Stop at five different locations and see the Opera House, City Hall, museums and more
It's a boat-iful day to be out on the water! See awesome Oslo from a whole new perspective with the Hop-on Hop-off Boat. This 24-hour ticket stops at five different locations, and puts you on a wooden traditional sailing ship in the inner part of the Oslo Fjord. Ahoy!
The 100-km-long Oslo Fjord is Oslo's best and most beautiful treasure. In the warm summer months, this area is teeming with life! Even in the winter, activities buzz around each of its islands. People fish, kayak, sail, or just laze on the beaches.
Hop on and off your traditional sailing ship at five different stops and see it all in your own time, at your own pace. Check out the Opera House, trendy food hall Vippa, City Hall, Color Quay, and the Bygdøy museums.
Whether the weather is hot or cold when you visit, being on the water gives you an extra special twist on your usual tourist sightseeing.
Want more information on what you're looking at? The onboard audio commentary will provide you with lots of useful facts!
- 24-hour access to the commented Hop-on Hop-off tours on wooden traditional sailing ships
- Guided tour
- Show your smartphone ticket at one of the 5 stops. You can hop on and hop off any time and at any stop!
- Your ticket is valid for 24 hours from its first use
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Stops (time between every stop is 15 minutes):
- 1) Opera House
- 2) DFDS Vippet Cruise Quay
- 3) City Hall
- 4) Color Line
- 5) Bygdøy Museums