- Tour the inner Oslo Fjord and Oslo Harbor and enjoy interesting live commentary in English
- Hop on or off at Bygdøy peninsula, the Opera House and Akershus Fortress and explore
- Get access to free onboard WiFi and the boat's cafeteria
Hop on board the M/S Nobel at Rådhusbryggan and glide through the gorgeous inner Oslo fjord and Oslo Harbor. Learn the amazing city history and more as you sail for an hour, stopping at Bygdøy peninsula, the Opera House, and Akershus Fortress.
Join your fellow sightseers on a comfy boat for a commented tour of the inner Oslo Fjord and Oslo Harbor. Your fun cruise is led by an English speaking guide, who will give you a healthy dose of Oslo's history as you go!
Hop on or off at Bygdøy peninsula and see the Norwegian Maritime Museum, Fram Museum, Kon-Tiki, Norsk Folkemuseum, and the Viking Ship Museum.
Other highlights include the Opera House and the Akershus Fortress, a medieval castle built to protect the city.
Enjoy onboard WiFi and the boat's cafeteria has a selection of snacks and drinks.
- Boat tour of the inner Oslo Fjord and Oslo Harbor
- English-speaking live guide on the boats
- Onboard WiFi
- Food and drinks at the cafeteria
- Show your smartphone ticket at the dock
- 24H and 48H Hop-on Hop-off options: You can hop on and hop off wherever you like
- Roundtrip option: Please bord the boat at Rådhusbrygge
- 1.) Rådhusbrygge 2
- 2.) Bygdøy Peninsula – Norwegian Maritime Museum, Fram Museum, Kon-Tiki, Norsk Folkemuseum, Viking Ship Museum
- 3.) Norwegian National Opera
- 4.) Akershus Fortress
- And back to Rådhusbrygge
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.