- Hop aboard a classic wooden ship and sail out from the port of Oslo on a sightseeing adventure into the wild heart of the Oslo fjord
- Sail past idyllic bays lined by beautiful Norwegian architecture and scenic sounds, past lighthouses and archipelagos
- Enjoy all the modern comforts that vikings never got to plunder, with a fully equipped bar and a cozy, heated lounge
Explore the rugged beauty of the Oslo fjord aboard a wooden ship and cruise through glacial inlets and sounds with the Nordic wind at your back. Float by idyllic bays lined by charming Norwegian houses and navigate a maze-like archipelago of tiny islands, lighthouses, and sea stacks. Breathe in the chilly breeze blowing in from the Arctic Circle, and for heaven's sake, don't forget to bring a camera!
Step aboard the traditional wooden boat and set sail from the port of Oslo and out into the wilds off Oslo's coast.
You'll cruise through narrow inlets and into secluded bays, see remote houses in the distance and try not to get too envious of the idyllic location!
Pass by the mythical-looking islands of Hovedøya and Dyna, and survey the glacial seascape like a viking commander pondering where to plunder next.
The ship is equipped with a bar with snacks and drinks to munch and sip on, and a cozy lounge to warm up in away from the chilly glacial air. Even viking commanders can get chilly!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Oslo Sightseeing Fjord Cruise booth at the Oslo Docks, City Hall pier 3
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.