- Fun finds a way at Universal Studios Japan, with rides, shows, and attractions based on iconic Hollywood movies like Jurassic Park, Godzilla, Minions, and more
- Meet your dungaree-wearing yellow buddies at Minion Park, and enjoy a host of other sensational kid-friendly attractions
- Enter the Wizarding World of Harry Potter to explore Diagon Alley, Hogwarts, and battle Deatheaters on thrilling rides
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to step into the most climactic scenes of your favorite movies? Universal Studios indulges your cinematic fantasies with rides based upon iconic Hollywood movies.
Universal Studios Japan is packed to the brim with thrilling rides, feature shows, live performances, and restaurants that will have you going, 'Hey, I know where that's from!'
Stare into the beady eyes of Jaws, fly like Harry Potter, or feel what it's like to lose gravity on a backward rollercoaster, in the dark – it's all here! Good luck, the kids won't want to leave.
Fly your broomsticks to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, where you can cast spells at Hogsmeade. Seriously! Just point your magic wand at windows, walls, and alleyways and see what magic unfolds. Defeat some Deatheaters, and 'cheers' afterward with some butterbeer.
At the world's biggest Minion playground, throw yourself and the kids into fun rides like Freeze Ray Sliders. It's the world's biggest area dedicated to our dungaree-wearing buddies.
Snoopy, Hello Kitty, and Sesame Street also have their own themed areas, packed with rides, shows, and other attractions to thrill the little ones.
Are you looking for a bit more adrenaline? Speed-demons can feel the terror of being thrust backward in pitch darkness on Hollywood Dream – the ride. Shark hunters can get up close to Jaws on a boat-trip gone wrong. And wannabe astronauts can sail amongst the stars on Space Fantasy.
And for the really brave? There's always Jurassic Park.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Opening hours, shows, and attractions schedules may be changed or canceled without notice due to adverse weather conditions
- Strollers, wheelchairs, and lockers are available for rent (for an extra cost)
- There is a mandatory baggage check at the entrance