- Learn how to make your own unique sushi in an exciting environment with a real sushi expert
- Discover Japanese traditions and cultural values in the tastiest way possible
- Show off your brand new 'Sushi Master' certificate to all your friends back home!
It's fun, it's exciting, and it's delicious! Learn how to make your own sushi at Umemori Sushi School in Osaka, and discover important Japanese cultural values at the same time.
Select some of your favorite ingredients, and learn the intricacies of properly preparing sushi as you craft eight unique pieces of Japan's national dish.
This 90-minute course is guaranteed to make for some great photos and even greater memories. Ready? Yell "Rasshaiii" and start crafting your creations!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance reception
- Make sure to be on time for the timeslot selected
- Please go to the 7th floor of the Gurumebirusena Building
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
You've picked the perfect place to do this. Osaka is often called 'the stomach of Japan', and is known for its huge food scene. Itadakimasu!