- Channel the spirit of Miyamoto Musashi and become the samurai warrior you were always meant to be
- Wear a traditional kimono and take some amazing photos of yourself in full action mode
- Learn how to sit, move, and speak like a real Japanese samurai or ninja in the shadow of Osaka Castle
Put on your kimono, learn how to wield a sword from a true master, and take some unforgettable photos to remember the experience. The grounds surrounding Osaka Castle are the perfect setting for this mixture of historical re-enactment, traditional Japanese culture, and good family-friendly fun.
Learn about the bushidō code, including the important value of showing respect to others, by discovering how to sit and bow properly to your opponent – right before your battle begins! Not too confident about your combat skills? Don't worry, your expert sensei will show you how to wield a sword, and how to properly put on your traditional costume.
Hone your skills and make sure you pay attention. Soon enough you'll be starring in your very own samurai battle scene, including cool one-liners and authentic Japanese dialogue. Prepare your best anime-inspired battle poses, swing your katana, and defeat your (friendly and helpful) foes!
Show your smartphone ticket to your sensei at the entrance of the dojo, 1st basement floor of the Miraiza Osaka Castle.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket