- A fast elevator will take you to the top of Abeno Harukas skyscraper, where you can enjoy views of Osaka, the sunset before dusk, and on clear days, even Kobe and Kyoto
- Test your bravery as you gaze through glass flooring at the ground far below, and enjoy the lush outdoor garden
- Kick back with drinks and food – there are few better places to do lunch or dinner than atop Japan's tallest building!
Elevate yourself high above the hustling, bustling streets of Osaka – 300-meters high, to be precise!
The 58th, 59th, and 60th floors of the Abeno Harukas skyscraper house the Harukas 300 Observatory. From this vantage point, you can get 360° views of Osaka and beyond. Try to spot Osaka Castle, Shitennoji Temple, and the city's old town district. On a clear day, you can even gaze out as far as Kobe, Kyoto, and the Rokko mountains.
This is more than a simple lookout platform, far from it. The multi-level and ultra-modern observatory deck is encased in glass and dotted with plush lounges. It offers all-around views via multiple walkways and windswept outdoor decks.
Sunset chasers can view the city bathed in glorious hues as the day fades away. Try to find a spot to watch the sun setting between Osaka's twin towers. The millions of lights below are a sight to behold after dark.
There's also glass flooring in some places – if you can stomach it – and a café where you can enjoy the vistas with a drink and a bite.
- Please take the Harukas Shuttle from the 2nd floor of Abeno Harukas Tower to the entrance gate on the 16th floor
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Every night on the hour (May-August, 19:00-24:00 & September-April, 18:00-24:00), the lights surrounding the observatory 'chase' each other around in a special performance
- The projection of a fireworks show by Naked will take place in the 'Sky Garden' on the 58th floor of Harukas 300 Observatory, between sunset and 21:40
- All the shows may be canceled without prior notice due to the rain or other reasons
- There is a smoking area on the 58th floor
- There is no Wi-Fi in the observatory
- There are no nursing rooms or first-aid rooms on-site
- Tablet devices are available on-site in English, Chinese, Korean, Thai, and Russian