- Enjoy an off-the-wall, food-themed stage show in pulsating Dotonbori, led by professionally trained performers
- Experience authentic Japanese art forms, including dramatic kabuki and the sounds of taiko and shamisen
- Immerse yourself in a production which includes mind-bending projection mapping and audience participation
There aren't many places as eccentrically Japanese as Osaka's Dotonbori, with its bright neon lights and food everywhere.
The Gotta live show blends the legends and foodie culture of the area with authentic Japanese performance art. Enjoy a local recipe containing kooky kabuki, riveting revue, thudding taiko and shredding shamisen, with a state-of-the-art stage using projection mapping technology.
Here's a visual aid to clarify what you just read. You've Gotta see it to believe it!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the theater
- Please bring a valid ID for reduced tickets
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket