- Learn the Japanese art of the 'shokuhin sample' – lifelike replicas of real food that look good enough to eat
- Craft a mouth-watering gelato parfait, complete with expertly layered swirls of cream and realistic strawberries
- Enjoy a uniquely Japanese experience, and return home with a beautiful souvenir to show for all your hard work!
Walking past Japanese restaurants and shopfronts, you might notice the delicious looking dishes proudly on display. How do they keep it so fresh? Why does it look so perfect?
Are you sure you can handle the truth? None of it's real.
The art of making hyper-realistic food samples is a time-honored tradition where fake meals are painstakingly crafted to represent the real deal. You too can learn some tricks of the trade in this fun workshop, and make your very own mouth-watering parfait!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the reception
- Please arrive on time for your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket