Tickets for Theme Park Multipass
Enjoy three of the world's greatest theme parks with this amazing value pass
- Ride thrilling coasters at the African-themed Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, home to hundreds of exotic animals and the biggest rides in town
- Make a splash at the Aquatica Orlando waterpark, where you'll find plunging waterslides, relaxing tube rides, gigantic wave pools and glittering white sand beaches
- Feel your jaw drop at SeaWorld Orlando, home to ocean creatures big and small, with spectacular live performances, including the stunning orca show
Serious about theme parks? Then this is the pass for you! You'll get access to 3 of the biggest and best theme parks in the world, while saving a ton on entry to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Aquatica Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando. Just choose the 2 or 3-park option, then decide which amazing adventure to tackle first. Hungry? Choose the All-Day Dining Deal too!
The African animal-themed Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is home to some of the most jaw-dropping rides in the world, from the SheiKra Dive Coaster to the signature corkscrews of Kumba. Don't miss the brand new Cobra's Curse. Here you can admire exotic animals around every corner – some rides even dip in and out of their enclosures!
Take a trip to the Pacific at the Aquatica Orlando waterpark, where you can relax on pristine white beaches and test your mettle on hair-raising waterslides like Ihu's Breakaway Falls and Taumata Racer. The giant wave pools and Dolphin Plunge ride (which passes through a pool of dolphins) are great family fun.
And, of course, SeaWorld Orlando is the place to go to get up-close-and-personal to the ocean's most majestic creatures. Take a dip with the dolphins and make pals with the penguins, before marveling at the awesome spectacle of the park's iconic orcas.
Need your meals taken care of? Opt for the All-Day Dining Deal and get a meal in each park you visit. Get 1 entree, 1 side or 1 dessert and 1 regular sized non-alcoholic drink at participating restaurants. These dining delights are yours to munch on once per hour until 30 minutes prior to each restaurant's closing time. Go hungry, leave exhilarated, and full!
- A total of 2 or 3 visits (depending on the ticket chosen) of SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, within 6 months
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of each amusement park
- Please visit the first attraction on the day you booked the ticket for. The second (and third) park must be visited within 6 months after the first
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Mears Destination Services offers round-trip motor coach transportation from several Orlando locations to Busch Gardens Tampa. The shuttle are free with any paid Busch Gardens ticket.
SeaWorld Orlando & Aquatica Orlando
Bus: Lines 8, 38 or 50, get off at Sea Harbor Drive and SeaWorld Drive.