- This combo for the anti-acrophobics will test your fear of heights and give you unbeatable views of Orlando
- Board The Wheel in an enclosed capsule and reach heights of up to 400 feet - an unforgettable ride
- Test your ability not to scream on the The StarFlyer, a giant open-air swing that will take you 230 feet above the ground!
Fly high above the Central Florida landscape on The Wheel at ICON Park™, the tallest observation wheel on the east coast! Then swing 230 feet above the ground (and all your scaredy-cat friends) on the StarFlyer - a swing set for the fearless.
If you love nothing more than heights, we've found just the place for you.
Not only is The Wheel at ICON Park™ an impressive sight, it weighs 3 million pounds - that's the same as 300 school buses! Board this ride of iconic proportions, and float above the Orlando skyline in a special capsule. It's a journey you won't forget.
After you've seen Orlando from an enclosed capsule, get out into the open air and feel the wind in your hair on a huge swing set.
The StarFlyer is not your average playground item. These swings rise above the ground to over 230 feet, and rotate 360 degrees at roughly 50 mph. The views from up here are incredible... if you dare to open your eyes!
Swap your smartphone voucher for paper tickets at ICON Park™. You'll get one for The Wheel and one for the StarFlyer.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Animals are not allowed, except approved service animals
- Free parking available onsite
The Wheel at ICON Park™
Toast to the skyline from 400 feet on the east coast's tallest observation wheel